Chapter 17 Special place

Max POV

I don't know why but after what they said earlier I feel like I really want to protect him more like I don't want him to feel lonely. I mean I know that Gulf and Krist are beside him but... There is a side of me that he will feel better if I myself will be the one who will make him feel that he is not alone and that I am here for him.

I am here staring at him like I swear that I didn't even feel bored after an hour. Exploring his face made me feel so in love, I want to ask him but I don't know if this is really the right time to ask... But I guess I will not know if I am not going to try right?.

I straighten my back and close the book that I am holding, I look at him straight and pull my chair close to his, I hold his chin and turn to me and start talking about what is on my heart and mind.

"Tul I don't Know if this is the right time to do and say this thing but I want you to know that my desire to make you mine didn't change Even after what you guys said earlier... I want to make you feel that you're not alone in every second of your life. I am here waiting for you to accept me as a protector and make you feel loved, I am here ready to do all of that thing for you... So Tul will you accept me to be your Boyfriend, protector and the person that will make you feel happy?"

I can't see the face of him cause I look down from the floor, he pulled his hands from mine and I started to think that his answer is n-

"Max," I looked at him and saw the glassy eyes of him. He held my face and cared for it then his eyes slowly filled with tears and he said to me "Thank you... For saying those words... I've been dying in nervousness because I thought you're going to leave me after all what you heard... Max I love you you don't need to wait cause I already accepted you long time ago it's just-" I cut him off and stuck him to my arms, I can't tell what am I feeling right now so we stayed like that for a few minutes no talk just embracing each other warmth.

After a few minutes I pulled him off from me and said "Tul this is the best night for me and that is the best word that I've ever heard. Tul thank you for accepting me '' pull him to mine and let my lips meet with his. We shared a passionate kiss for a few minutes. We just pull off when we need to take our breath but not just a second we continue from pulling each other for another warm and passionate long kiss.

We pulled off and rested our forehead into one another and smiled happily.

"Max you said you will walk me around right, will you still go with me." I smiled and nodded. I mean I can't resist my boyfriend now. He's my boss.

---

We reached the location and found the beautiful lagoon that has a calm Aura. It was relaxing, you can hear the flowing water and the bird singing. I looked around and when I turned to Tul I saw him adoring the fireflies, I am so lucky to have this tough looking guy but soft inside. I want to make sure that everyone will know that he is mine.

Tul POV

I was so amazed at the fireflies in front of me because I didn't go here at night and I promised to myself that one day I will go here at night with the person I loved the most and I think I already accomplished that promise.

I looked at Max and saw two dark colored eyes looking at me so lovingly I didn't feel any awkwardness or shyness from it instead I felt so Loved and protected. I Know that I will never regret trusting Max, I loved him so much that I can't bear to let him go anymore.

I am still mesmerizing the beauty of the lagoon because I do not feel Max has moved from his position towards my back. Warm arms engulfed me and I know that person is the person that I will surely fully love.