Chapter 1 New transferees

Authors POV

Mew, Max, and Singto arrive at the university at the same time. It was normal that every time they arrived, every student and even other teachers would welcome them.

The three came out of each other's cars.

Looking like a god. Every student shouts and greets them, hoping that one of the three will have their attention. The three have friends, Ohm, Kao, and Off. The whole university knows that their group is bisexual; that's why a lot of girls and gays are always hunting for an opportunity to get their attention.

Ohm, Kao, and Off already have a boyfriend named Fluke, Earth, and Gun. They have been in a relationship for 2 years, and yes, they confessed in the same year why the three of them had a boyfriend in the same year, and the other three, Mew Max and Singto, left behind because they didn't have a lover.

Max POV

"Hey, hey, can you please stop flirting in front of us? All of you are giving us goosebumps," Max said while making a disgusted face.

"Just find someone and stop bothering us, will you? You are just jealous because no one wants to be your boyfriend since they know that you are a playboy," one said, and the other laughed.

Singto and Mew look at each other, saying it's time for the next class and inviting them to go to their next class.

The principal of their school interrupts everyone who is listening to the lecture of their professor.

They stand up to greet the principal and sit properly after. "Good morning, everyone. Good morning, sir. I just want to introduce to all of you your new classmates, and I expect that all of you will treat them nicely.".

The principal bid her goodbye and said to the three transferees, Good luck and enjoy.

"So will you please introduce yourself to the classroom?" the professor said.

The three look at each other and ask who will be the first.

"Hi, I'm Gulf Kanawut, and you can call me Gulf."

"Hello everyone, my name is Krist. Nice to meet you all."

"Hello, my name is Tul. Nice meeting you."

They introduce themselves with a smile on their faces. Many girls love their cuteness; even Gun, Fluke, and Earth are captivated by their cuteness.

(D.E)