Chapter 11 Past love

"BUT I DON'T CARE ''CAUSE I WILL SMASH YOUR BEAUTIFUL FACE!!!"

The man was about to Punch Krist but he stopped when he saw the deathly glare in Krist eyes and it made him shiver. The man can see the fire in his eyes but then when he is about to punch him again someone just kicks him ok the face making him fly and make him fall on the floor.

The two men that were holding Krist push Krist to the ground and run to their boss. When Krist was lying on the ground someone asked him.

"Are you ok?" A deep voice came from the man in front of him helping him to stand up. seeing who it was made Krist eyes widen.

"Who the hell are you"

"You're asking me who the hell I am" the man looked at the three Bully and put a death glare at them.

The three eyes widened and kneeled down on the ground and bowed their heads to Singto and Krist.

"We-we're so sorry sir w-we didn't know that he is your f-friend PLEASE FORGIVE US!!!" The boss said and his two men were at his back the three of them were scared of Singto who was holding Krist at the waist because Krist got his feet injured when he fell into the ground earlier when the two men were holding him and threw him to help their boss get up. Singto saw Krist's knees bleeding and got his eyes widened and looked at the three culprits like a demon and that stare made the three cry and beg him for forgiveness. On the other hand, Krist still can't believe that Singto was there protecting him.

"Your sorry is not enough after you make my boyfriend's knees bleed" Krist eyes widened to hear what Singto said and the three culprits can't believe what they are hearing even though the whole university Know that mew's group of friends is bisexual still can't believe cause Singto was the very silent one at their group.

"What are you saying?" Krist whispered while frowning at Singto and got shocked when Singto looked at him only a few centimeters from his face "too close" Singto said to himself.

Three were planning to escape by running but a group of men in black suits came in front of them.

"Good afternoon sir Singto" the man greets in unison and then they hold the three escaping men. One man came closer to Singto.

"What would you like us to do with them"

"You can do whatever you want"

"What about him sir do you need some help"

"No, I will take him myself to the clinic"

"Alright sir we're taking our leave then"

Singto nodded but Kristen was still Dumbfounded about what was just happening right now. After the men of Singto take their leave Singto was confused because Krist just pushed him away

"It's alright now they're not here anymore you can stop pretending that we are friends' Krist was about to walk but he hissed related his injured feet but still Forcing himself to walk.

"Hey let me help you you're not ok I will take you to the clinic" Singto gripped his wrist tight but Krist swayed his hands away.

"I can take care of myself plus I don't want to Piss you off so please leave me alone" Krist walked slowly and Singto feel guilty and Regret just to think that the one he pushed away the other day was the one he really loved.

Krist was about to fall when Singto caught him.

"I told you I will take you to the clinic"

"I also said that I can take care of myself"

"Look... I am sorry I am so sorry for what I said to you the other day... please forgive me"

"Look stop I don't need your pity ok so move away" pushed Singto away