Chapter 34 Future

Mew's POV

7th day

This will be the last day that my parents and the others will stay here; the days have been passed, and I was glad that we made progress Gulf forgot about the problems; his health is getting better and better depression is slightly fading away, but I am sure that this will bring back once we got back home.

I was planning to give him a promise ring. The third day we were here, I asked all of our friends, including my parents, to help me arrange things at my secret Island. I was planning to give him the promise ring that I bought before we came here.

I hope tomorrow will be a successful day...

---><---

Gulf's POV

I was so happy that we came here. I have forgotten about all the things that happened to me, and I also got the chance to know Mew and his parents. I was happy to see that Tul and Krist have their own path now with their lovers, and I was so glad to know Mew.

Tomorrow morning we will leave this place, and I was a little sad since I don't want to end this dream yet. I just wish that this thing could happen again.

I sat on the balcony reading a book since we all decided to relax and enjoy the view. I decided to enjoy the dream that I was in right now. It was so relaxing that I didn't even realize that Mew had come back and hugged me from the back; I smiled and tilted my head to smile at him. He kissed me and sat beside me.

I closed the book and put it aside, then I wrapped my arms around Mew's waist and lay my head at his muscled chest. We are enjoying this moment like there's no other person in the world but us. I love this moment that we only think about how we accompany each other and make sure we give each other the love we want to show.

"Babe, are you hungry? Do you want something to eat?" Mew asked me. I was a little hungry, but I wanted to stay like this; cuddling each other, I looked at him and thought what I should say. He Chuckled and ruffled my hair.

"We can cuddle again; you need to eat. Let me get you something, ok?" He said like he could read my mind; he smiled and kissed my forehead before leaving our room. Suddenly I remember that he did his best to ensure that my health would improve since the depression, anxiety, and many mental breaks down ruined my health.

Since Mew and I slept in one bed, my nightmares little by little had been fading, and Mew's sweet and loving Care was replacing it towards me. I remember all the things that Mew did for me; all of it was so precious. I didn't even have to ask because he was already doing it before I said it.

In a moment, Mew came to me with a worried face. He held my shoulder and looked at me from my feet to my head. "Baby, are you ok? Does something wrong? Are you hurt?" He asked, and I shook my head. "Then why are you crying?" I then held my cheeks and felt that my face was wet.

I didn't even realize that tears escaped my eyes. I looked at Mew, and he seemed so worried that he was still twisting my body to see if I was injured. I then jumped at his embrace; he was shocked, but he tightly caught my body like he was so worried that I would fall.

"Baby, talk to me, answer me please why are you crying?" He said, caressing my back up and down. I buried my head at his neck furthermore.

"Thank you; I love you, hubby" was the only thing that I said before he carried me inside the room. I felt that he grabbed my butt one hand, and I wrapped my legs around his waist, but his other hand took something before I felt that he sat on our bed. I look at him.

"I love you to wifey," he said and kissed me on the lips. I felt that a tent was forming under his lower body, and I smiled, and I grind a little my, but he held my hips and stopped me. I look at him, and I need to stop myself from laughing because of his cuteness. His ears down to his neck were so red.