Chapter 5 Dumbfounded

"What was that for?" Mew asks

"Hmmm... Sorry I really don't like picture taking of people I am not close with or I just met... I'm so sorry, will you forgive me?" Gulf asks in a shy tone while looking at mew's eyes.

Mew looks at Gulf's eyes and sees their cuteness to it. Mew blush and looks away to hide himself being blushing because of Gulf. The others can't take it anymore; they tease the two.

"The both of you look great together actually," ohm said to the two.

"Yeah yeah that's right," others said in unison

Mew and Gulf look at each other and turn red because of the others teasing them.

"It's ok but now we are tied," Mew said to Gulf.

Gulf was confused about what mew just said.

" You know I also introduced you to art to get away from him" gulf understands now what is mew referring to.

--@@@--

After the break, all of them went to their next class and sat in their respective seats Which is the seat that they used to on their first day of school.

They are focusing on the lesson of their professor until one professor excuses gulf Tul and Krist saying that they have papers that they need to sign on the faculty because they are transferred from another school.

After 1 hour their professor was already done.

Besides earth, fluke, and gun they are waiting for gulf, til and Krist to come back while Mew and the others went outside to get some fresh air.

Singto was busy reading some books, and off, max, and Kao was playing some music while ohm and mew were talking.

"So when?" Ohm, ask at mew.

"When what?" Mew Asks back at ohm.

"When will you confess to Gulf?" Ohm asks and smirks but he's serious about what he's asking.

"About that, I planning to confess to him and ask if I can be his boyfriend," mew said while smiling

The both of them are smiling not knowing that the others at their back are listening and hearing what mew saying making them shout causing the other students to look at them. Mew and ohm were shocked because their friends shouted. Mew's face was so red because he knew that their friend heard what he said. " You guys heard it right?" Mew asked his friend and all of them nodded repeatedly to mew.

"So will you help me after class?" Mew asked.

"But you're aware that there's a big chance that His life will be in danger right?" Off said to Mew.

"Yeah, I know that. but I will not gonna allow anyone to touch or hurt gulf because if anyone dared to I will not gonna let that person stay in the world alive." Mew said to his friend with a serious face, ohm off and max was scared of what mew said because they know that he will really gonna do what he promised.

"But what if gulf doesn't like you or what if he's straight," Kao asked Mew to break the ice because of what mew said to them.

"Then I will make him fall in love with me and I am not gonna stop until he falls in love with me," mew said confidently.

" So do you need some help?" Off said to Mew.

"Yeah!! Actually since the very first day ohm and Kao's boyfriend especially yours didn't even let Gulf alone that's why I can't find time to confess to Gulf and I can only talk to Gulf when we are in the room." Mew said in an irritated tone