Prologue

Prologue

Wild crowd. Loud music. The expensive liquors. The smell of cigarettes. The unruly people.

A total messed up place.

While in a secluded room, two people were exchanging their saliva, sweat, heat, and pleasure. A big room with a lovers couch, a king-sized velvet bed, and an elegant chandelier on the ceiling. You could even hear the erotic music in the background.

It was a total cringy setting.

“Fuck, Gulf! So tight...” It was the voice of the one who penetrated.

“Ahh... Mew,” the other muffled who was madly receiving the penetration.

It was scorchingly hot and brutal, just like wild animals fighting each other's libido. You could hear the loud creaking sound of the large bed. It was a drastic disaster.

The erotic sound filled their ears. It was a song from the scandalous movie they watched months ago. They could not get enough with the feeling, so they decided to use it while fucking each other.

“Babe, I'm going all in,”

Gulf growled when Mew thrust his sharp, mighty sword deeper toward his hole that he felt like his world nearly collapsed in sheer sensation.

“Ahhh, yeah... faster—

He was on a climax as he arched his back and forcefully stretched his limb. The same time when he forgot that Mew was hovering on top of him. His sudden move caused a loud stud, made them stumbled on the floor.

“What the fuck?!” He paddled Mew's ass to his irritation. He was raging as he tried to lift the devil's body on top of him, who was grinning like an idiot.

"Are you even aware that you're like a mad white rabbit at this moment? So fucking cute." Mew's hoarse voice made Gulf tingled in fervor.

Mew found it hard to take the other man's anger seriously. Gulf, on the flip side, was thinking about his painful fall. His back.

"Get of me! You, fucktard!" Gulf tried to pushed the man's hard body but the latter cupped his cheek and kissed him full of desire.

Gulf had nothing to do but to give in to the kiss of the sexy devil.

“Come on, babe, stand up.” Mew said, looking languidly at him. He slowly stood up, exposing his hardened wood.

Gulf gasped in awe, but he could not set aside the discomfort on his aching back.

They both still wanted to continue as they could not hold back their raging desire for each other.

"Listen, Mew. I know, it's a fucking shame to not get laid the way you want it for tonight, but fuck you, and your stunts! I quit!" Gulf stood up sloppily and tried to get away with Mew's grasp.

On the other side, Mew was not exactly paying attention to his rants, instead, he was grinning while his eyes were locked on Gulf's endilible buttocks. 

A view that was worth drooling over, as for him.

“Are you sure that's what you really want? Because that flushed face of yours looking at my crotch is saying otherwise. I can see in your eyes that you badly want to fuck more." Mew smirked with his dark eyes, like he was looking straightly at his prey.

“Yes, t-that's what I want! I-I'm leaving," Gulf forced himself to stand up as he made peace with himself to do some handjobs because of unfinished sex.

He was about to walk away when a rough palm suddenly grabbed his neck and pinned him to the wall. 'The fuck he's so brutal!' he thought.

"Not so fast, babe." Mew whispered sensibly and licked his earlobe.

"Damn you! Let me go!"

Gulf wanted to break away from the man's hold but all he felt was a sudden deep plunge that penetrated his soul.

"Fuck, Ahh..."

Gulf moaned so hard he almost forget that he was mad and about to leave. Their hitched voices fueled their desires even more. Mew pumped Gulf so hard on the wall that they almost run out of breathe.

"Enjoying, are we? You know that I won't let you do your handjobs when I'm just here wanting your body and soul so bad."

"Shut up and just do your fucking thing!" Gulf said as he gritted his teeth while trying to keep up with the pleasure he was feeling.

They caressed, bounced, and thrust until they could get enough of each other. Mew laughed like a madman when he realized that he successfully brought back the responsive Gulf.

“You really won't resist my touch, huh?”

Together with the climax of the song, with them panting in so much aspiration while rocking each other's world. They were so ready to reach the peak of the seventh heaven until...

“MEW?!”

“GULF?!”

Two women were standing at the hotel's door, stunned and dumbfounded while looking at them in disgust, grim, and betrayal.

They knew that their freed was over.

“Wives...”