Special Chapter II

(Valentine Special)

"There! You are all so cute!"

Stella giggled while taking photos of the little kids standing together at the mini stage they arranged for a special party.

"Look at her. She haven't changed at all." Gulf shook his head.

"She's still the same high-maintenanced woman we know. Maybe the thing that changed is she now have a mini version." Sirene added while chuckling. She was sitting beside Gulf in a big blanket.

A sweet day it was in the humble abode of Jongcheveevat's. They chose to get together in the special day of Valentine. Even though they had their own busy lives, they always keep in touch and meet each other.

It was another 7 years.. And gladly they ended well. Completely. Happily contented.

"Why my baby's smiling like that?"

A tingling sensation spread into Gulf's system when he felt someone whispered on his ear. A massive arms enveloped his waist and a feathery kiss touched his cheek. A familiar scent filled his nose as he melted on the man's embrace.

Years had passed but Gulf was still so madly smitten. And so as his husband.

"Hmm? Why are you here? You need to help Bright to set up." Gulf said almost a whisper.

Mew smirked.

"Ehro can help him. Lemme' hug you for now.."

He was about to bury his face on Gulf's neck when he felt him paddled his arm. He just chuckled and let him go.

"He's just seven for god's sake!"

The bunny had his creasing brows and gritting teeth.

"I know, I know.. I'm kidding, baby."

Gulf crossed his arms and gave his husband a warning look. Damn, they had been together for years but the big guy was still silly as ever. Gulf loved him for that.. And even loved him harder for being a good husband and a good father.

"Dad! Pretty!"

A small guy ran toward them and wrapped his small arms to Mew's leg. Gulf was smiling heartily as he glanced to the two men in his life. Nothing could he ask for more.

"Look, lovebirds! I took cute pictures of Ehro! Will airdrop these later!" Stella walked passed by them while holding her daughter's hand.

"How was it, honey? Have you enjoyed?" Gulf carried his son. Mew was beside him holding him sideways.

"Yes.. Pretty." Ehro's response.

He smiled cutely. Gulf could not help but to grin by what his son called him. Ever since he learned to talk, the boy always utter the word 'pretty' whenever he looked at him. Ehro called Mew as his Dad and Gulf as his Dada but most of the time.. the pretty one.

"Dada's really pretty, right?" Mew pinched Ehro's cheek.

Ehro nodded truthfully.

When everything was all set, they all gathered in a big blanket under the nice weather. The kids were busy enjoying their treats. Gulf felt so nice while staring at them.. He thought that having his son was the best decision they ever did.

"This still feel surreal! We, together, having the greatest moments of our lives!" Stella smiled at them and embraced her kid.

Freia just rolled her small chinky eyes and pouted her lips. She must have felt her mom getting cheesy for a moment.