Chapter 8: Trip

Chapter 8

Trip

“Suppasit Jongcheveevat, where are we really heading to? You made me leave my work for this damn trip!” He went to the deck and saw his companion just laying sexily on a soft mat, sipping on his rum.

The other man just stared at him, crackling up, pulling his sleeves on. Gulf was whining like a kid, still wearing his working attire but tie off. On the other hand, Mew had this smug look on his face.

“Business convention on an exclusive island. I missed you. Don't you think this is exciting? Outdoor, hmm. This is fucking great, right, baby?" Mew Suppasit made it very beguiling.

Gulf had his widening eyes. He felt his heart beating so wild. It was a month since they had it rough. Yes, they have been through that crisis. For that past month, they made themselves available for their wives. Gulf accompanied Sirene on her business functions, while Mew unwillingly became Stella's manager slash assistant for her runways.

“I swear, don't do something stupid.” he gave it up and just laid beside Mew. He nearly squealed when Mew straddled on top of him. The man just buried his face in Gulf's neck and kissed his nape.

“Get off me… Someone might see us like this.” the way his voice came out, meant otherwise. He could feel Mew's hot breath, and it was making him insane.

"We're just alone here. Don't worry."

Mew made his way to look at him in the eyes and plot a feathery kiss on his cheek. That simple move made Gulf shut his eyes and bit his lower lip in such sensation.

"I will fucking ravish every inch of you, babe."

Gulf slowly opened his eyes and found Mew grinning like he was teasing him. He lost it and shoved Mew away from him. He disliked the teasing. Likewise, he was really on the verge of his passion. It was not funny at all.

“Don't touch me, asshole! Pissed off!”

Mew could not take the bunny's anger. He really likes it when he's mad. Gulf would transform into something Mew would really love to see and… Feel.

“Okay, I'm sorry! Maybe we should just sleep until we reach the island.” he made his voice dolefully while turning his back from him.

Mew was about to take a few steps when he felt his hands encircling his waist. Gulf was behind him.

“Where the hell are you going, dumbass? We are not done yet.”

A victorious smirk just landed on his face. Fuck, I knew it, he thought. He would love to embrace him back and feel his rage.

He took Gulf's hands off from his waist. He turned to face him and glided his hands through his wait while pulling him closer. Mew could not help but smiled at Gulf's annoyed face.

“Seize me now. I'm all yours.” he whispered.

Gulf could not let it lose. He was antsy pulled Mew's neck toward him and kissed him in hunger. The other man was caressing his calloused palm on Gulf's neck, trying to ease the tension but grown even wilder. The metal taste of rum rendered on their tongue. They were unbuttoning each other's dress shirt.

Mew could feel his bulging crotch. He could not even open his eyes because of the sheer sensation his bunny making him feel. Gulf was kissing him senselessly, licking his earlobe to his jaw. They were nibbling each other's lips until Mew landed on the soft mat.

“Ahhhh…”

Being exposed in the broad daylight did not hold them back to let out their desire. The sounds of the unbuckling of belts and the tearing of clothes. They were feeling the lust palpably. Mew opened his eyes and saw Gulf kissing his chest, abdomen to his hips. His bunny effortlessly unveil his erection from the thin cloth of his boxer using his bare teeth.

“Fuck! I missed this!” he yelled satisfyingly while the other was stroking and lapping his length, spreading a vast, maddening pleasure on his whole being.

Mew stared at Gulf in disbelief when he saw him bottom-up the rum. He nearly cussed when his bunny poured the remaining rum on his length. Gulf stared at him back with full of eagerness. Mew became worried when he saw that Gulf was starting to choke himself with his shaft. He buried Mew's length deep on his throat.

“Oh, hey, hey! Take it easy…”

It would as if Gulf did not hear him out because he stroked it faster and rougher until Mew felt his tool throbbed. He knew that he was about to cum crazily. He was bumping more extensively against Gulf until he felt his body jolted in orgasm… He just exploded right inside his bunny's mouth.

“You spit it out.”

Mew feebly kneeled to level him. He held his cheek and rubbed his thumb on Gulf's redden lips. The whitish liquid were dripping from his mouth, but he seemed unbothered. Gulf was blushing profusely while trying his hardest to look at Mew.

“No.” Gulf firmly declined but kissed him. Mew felt like he just tasted a mixture of rum, his semen, and his bunny's cherry lips in one.

“But-

“Did you even like… It?” Gulf doubted.

Mew just let out a laugh and embraced him tight. He tightened it until they felt each other's warm. They did not mind the cold breeze sifting through their delicate skin. They were just contentedly feeling the rhythm of each other's heartbeats.

“Do you want to continue?”

“Of course, jerk! How selfish of you to no-

“Fine!”

His energy went back as he grasped Gulf's back and legs to carry him out.

“What are you doing?”

Mew sported an amused look.
“Going… Inside?”

Gulf frowned at him. “I though doing 'it' outside is more exciting? Poser.”

“Ohh. Did you like it here? But you look as if you would faint with your pale skin. The sun's radiating, but it's cold. Don't be stubborn.”

“Wow, you made it sounds like I was the one who suggested that idea?” he rolled his eyes.

“I did, but bunny comes first. You over everything.” he softly whispered.

It was a hype trip for the both of them. When the night fell through, they just shared a simple dinner in the deck while gazing at the stars.

“Hey! A shooting star, Mew!” Gulf yelled happily.

Mew stared at him with such admiration. He looks cute, he thought.

“What did you wish for?” Mew curiously asked him.

Gulf sweetly smiled.

“You. Over and over again.”