Chapter 4: Married Life

Chapter 4

Married Life

Seven years later…

“What the hell, Mew? I told you to wake me up at exactly seven! So stupid!”

It was a Friday morning and Stella's voice already bombarded their mansion. Mew was cooking their breakfast while listening to his favorite jam on his earphone. Of course, he was prepared for his wife's rants so early in the morning.

The thing he could be more familiar of—repetitive antics from the queen of the house.

“Hmm…” He was mixing the sauce and the pasta.

“MEW JONGCHEVEEVAT! YOU USELESS JERK!”

Stella shouted in front of his face. Her brows were arching with her teeth gritting. Mew faked his surprise and kissed his wife's cheek.

"Good morning, Madame baby! Breakfast is ready!”

“Shut up. There's no good in the morning.” Stella scoffed, but still got herself a slice of bread with jelly. She was on her diet but her husband made an effort to make a breakfast. Even she was very annoyed early in the morning because Mew did not wake her up for her important appointment.

“You fool. I am already late!” She was blabbering something while eating so Mew could not understand what she was saying.

“Huh? Why so mad? You are getting wrinkles because you're always grumpy.” Mew teased her.

Stella stared at him with disbelief. Mew knew that face, so he immediately ran for his life.

“I FUCKING HATE YOUUUU!!!”

Stella and Mew's marriage life was a total mess. They were always fighting and getting on each other's nerves. They were like brat kids in a huge house as their playing ground. There were no time that they would not argue over random things. Shouts and shattering were always heard from their house, so it was very hard for their neighbors whom on the other hand could not complain at all.

“Shit, Stell! That's a new vase from Paris!” Mew cried.

Stella was very furious. Who would be happy to hear such thing? She did not have wrinkles!

“I don't care, you piece of shit!” She really propelled the expensive vase on the floor.

Mew knew that his wife was out of her mind. She was driving him mad!

“Jesus…” He uttered while massaging the bridge of his nose.

While on the other huge house at the same subdivision…

“Babe! Breakfast is ready! Let's eat.”

The sweet voice of Sirene echoed inside the kitchen.

Gulf was still asleep on their considerable couch. He was very exhausted for an unknown reason. Sirene knew that his husband just got back from his business trip, so she patiently understood that he would take enough time to rest.

Sirene already prepared their mini feast in the morning. She washed her hands and went to his husband. She lowered her face just above Gulf's and stared at him. Sirene smiled.

“Babe? You going to eat?” It was almost a whisper.

Gulf's eyes squinted. He adjusted his sight and the smiling face of his wife welcomed him.

“Sure…”

“Hmm? Just eat first, then you can sleep the whole day.”

“Okay…” Gulf kissed her wife's forehead and completely lifted his body off of the couch. He went to their room to change his clothes.

Gulf and Sirene was the type of husband and wife who you could classify as chill and calm married couple. They never had an argument that will lead to mess and shouting. They would always smile to each other like twee tums.

Likewise, they were like a perfect couple for their neighbors. But there was no such perfect marriage…

The two couple were already married for 7 years.

Mew and Stella had been killing each other for that seven years.

“Damn it! What did you do with my makeup, Mew? There's a crack!”

Mew just gave up his rebuttal. “What will I do with your things? I did not even lay a finger on your make-ups!”

“Argh! And what about my yellow dress? Why did it become so ugly? Look!”

Mew held another string of patience for his high-maintainanced wife. He tried to look at her dress. There was nothing really changed.

“What about it? It's still yellow.”

Stella just facepalmed and shut the door in front of his face.

He sighed. “Gotta work.”

While Gulf and Sirene had been JUST married for that 7 years.

There were no fights. No arguments. They just lived together.

“Babe?”

“Yes?”

“Are we okay?”

“Of course.”

Just like that.

And at the same time…

Gulf and Mew had something in between them for 7 years.

“It's 11 pm. Where to?” He gently caressed his lover's hand.

“You choose… “ He smiled at him and gave him a soft kiss.

“Have you eaten your dinner?” He asked.

The other man nodded.

“She cooked. I'm full.”

The man frowned. “Who's the best cook between me and her? Tell me the truth.”

His lover chuckled and scoffed.

“Her…”

“Kanawut you little rabbit.”

The other man laughed. “Suppasit you jerk.”

“I heard you were fighting with her early in the morning.”

“That brat is still a brat until now. She's not my wife really, morelike, my six-year-old spoiled daughter.”

They laughed together while heading to their favorite place.

They were brothers in the daytime. Fist bumps, bro gestures, and normal husbands to their wives. But little did others knew, the two husbands were having a forbidden love when the night kicked in.