Chapter 19: Sweet yet rough

Chapter 19

Sweet yet rough

"Mew! Mew! Bro, hold on, okay?"

He could hear voices around. It felt like his world were spinning in a full degree. His body felt numb but his heart was aching. And the next thing he knew, he was lying in a hospital bed.

"G-Gulf...." he uttered.

He could barely open his eyes. His head was throbbing badly.

"Is he okay?" He heard someone familiar.

It was his friend, Kaow.

"B-Bro.." his voice still cracked.

"Yes, bro. Do not move. You are still weak."

The nurses helped him to rest his head comfortably. He was not in a critical condition anymore but he still got so many wounds and he got a surgery because of the fracture on his leg.

"Kao—

The door suddenly opened. A two familiar faces welcomed his sight.

"Dude! Jesus, I thought you're dead!"  Bright exaggeratedly went hysterical.

The familiar lovely boy smacked the man on his head.

"Babe, don't be an idiot." It was Win. Bright's boyfriend.

"Guys, just let him get some rest." Kaow cut them off.

"N-No.. I have to find him." He tried to move but the three guys did not let him.

"They are doing a search and rescue, bro. Don't worry!"

The guys stared at him with pity on their eyes. It just made him angered.

"Let me be the one to find him! Please..." He wanted to push them away but his body refused.

"Call the doctor!"

They came in and gave him a tranquilizer. His vision started to blurry and he got so much weaker.

"I-I just want to find him..." his last words before he dozed off.

It took him a couple hours before he woke up. He saw the guys sleeping on the sofa. He searched for his phone and he saw it on a small table beside his bed.

It was just ringing..

"Please.. answer the phone.

No one picked up. Not even once.

Two days passed by and Stella went to visit him. She had wounds and cuts but still she acted so tough infront of him.

"Quit your stares, moron. I'm completely fine." She rolled her eyes.

"What happened to—

"He locked me up and slapped me so many times. Don't worry. Bad bitch don't die easily."

He bit his lip and shut his eyes.
"I'm sorry.."

Stella laughed at him. "Look at you... so ugly. Just worry about yourself.. We did it. It's now over."