Epilogue

Epilogue

"Are you sure about this?" Mew asked his husband.

Gulf nodded.

He softly kissed his cheek and sighed in defeat.
"Alright."

Mew caressed his bunny's back  and made their way inside.

"Please fill up the form."

Their relationship to the inmate? Mew was boiling in anger but he could hold out for his baby beside him.

"Oh, what an honor for me! The amazing sons of Ferdinand!"

Gulf's fist landed against the glass wall that was dividing the room.

"Hi, I hope you rot in there." Gulf muttered with so much lividness.

Mew held his husband's shoulders and tried to hush him down. His eyes pierced sharply at the old man.

"What's with your glares, Mew? Have some respect!" The moron teased them even more.

"Respect? to a murderer like you? Oh c'mon, cut the crap."

The old man just crackled and pointed something on their hands.

"Well.. killing those immorals are satisfying.."

The old man was triggering them.

"Rings? You two got married?"

His insulting laugh boomed one again inside the room.

"I thought both of you are pushovers. You ruined my plans and deceived me! And now marriage? Such a disgrace! That's the reason why your father and his lover Colorado died! You fools!"

Mew tried to hold his rage. The memories that night were flashing on his mind. The gunshots.. the voices of their parents.. And now looking at the man who killed them..

"I will make sure that you'll live longer while suffering everyday, you nasty old man."

"Really? You're only reminding me of your disgusting parents. You all fags!"

"Watch your mouth, old hag!" Gulf bursted.

Mew pulled him out of the room and embraced him. Gulf was crying so hard.

"I-I want to kill him so bad..." Gulf uttered.

"Hush, baby. It won't do any good to you. His life is too worthless. Let him die miserably inside that hell hole."

That sick old man made them suffer for so long. He's a sinner and caused a lot of trouble not just to them but to other people. He just wanted Mr. Brethum to repent for his crimes.. serving the rest of his life inside the cellar.

It took Mew couple of minutes to comfort him. They decided to went back home and rest.

"Hmm.. rest here for a while." He laid him on the bed.

"I want you beside me." His bunny was melting him.

"There's nothing I can do when you're being like this." He said smirking and laid beside him.

They stared at each other.

"What?" Gulf asked him.

"I love you too much." Mew uttered.

It was so sudden. Gulf managed to sit on top of him and attacked his husband's luscious lips.

"Hmm.."