2

Wooyoung's pov

   "Woo, I think you found your way to pay for college!" Yunho exclaimed as I still stared at the address on my wrist.

   "Yun, I don't think-"

   "Nonsense! He'll make a great boyfriend- I know so!" Yunho promised.

   "You really think that?" I asked shyly. Yunho nodded and grabbed my other wrist.

   "Let's go pick out an outfit for tomorrow!" Yunho exclaimed. We took a bus to my cramped apartment and quickly began searching through my closet for suitable clothing.

   "What about this?" Yunho asked

   "What about this?" Yunho asked. I looked at him unamused.

   "Isn't that a little much? We've already met once!" I whined. Yunho shook his head and laid the clothes out for me.

   "Nope! It's perfect," Yunho smiled. I groaned and flopped down on my bed.

  "I don't want him to fuck me! I'm not even sure I'd want to date him! Yeonjun scarred me, Yunho, more than you know." I explained. Yunho looked at me confused.

   "I'll tell you later. Go on home to your fiancé," I sighed and covered my eyes with my forearm. Yunho walked out of my house wordlessly.

   The next morning, I awoke groggily. I was tired. More tired than when I had gone to bed. I shook it off and drank a cup of coffee. I got dressed then made my way to San's house silently.

   I knocked on the door before it quickly opened. Before me stood a maid, her smile warm as she glanced at me.

   "Hello?" She asked. I smiled at her in return.

   "I'm Jung Wooyoung, I'm here to meet Choi San?" I asked more than said. She nodded and called for San. San came down the stairs elegantly. He looked attractive to me to say the least.

   "So I'm not over dressed

"So I'm not over dressed..." I mumbled and laughed to myself. Once San was face to face with me he smiled. He took my hand and led me up to his room.