12

Wooyoung's pov

When I awoke, I was alone again. San almost never wakes me up before he leaves the bed, and it makes me sad.

I got up and pulled on an outfit before walking around the house to find him. He wasn't anywhere inside the house, so I looked for his car in the garage. His car was gone and so was his keys.

"San, where did you go?" I asked once he answered my call.

"I'm out," he answered. I could hear the car running in the background, so I knew he was seriously gone somewhere.

"Yeah, but where? I didn't like waking up without you," I whined. I heard him scoff.

"Can't I go anywhere without you asking me where I went?" San asked.

"Okay, I'm sorry," I apologized and hung up the call. San called me again and again, but I didn't answer. I turned off my phone and went back inside our house.

"What happened to him?" I asked myself as I walked back into our bedroom. I sat down on our bed and began drawing.

I drew by myself for hours. When I looked up next, it was dark outside. The moon and stars shined brightly through our window.

I changed out of my day clothes and decided to go to sleep.

"Baby, wake up," San gently shook me awake. I had tears streaming down my cheeks as I looked up at him.

"You're back?" I asked as I caressed his cheek. He looked confused and laughed softly.

"I never left, baby. What were you dreaming about?" San asked softly as he wiped my cheeks dry.

"You left me after we had sex and got mad at me for asking where you went." I cried again. San pulled me to himself and rocked us back and forth.

"Baby, I'd never leave you or get mad at you for wanting to know where I went, okay?" San kissed my forehead sweetly.

"But you did before! You left me alone after our first time,"

"Baby, I only left to get you some chocolate strawberries. I didn't know it hurt you so bad, and I'm so sorry, baby," San apologized and kissed my lips.

"Please don't leave me," I begged as I clutched onto his arms. San looked pained as he watched me crumble in his arms.

"Baby, I would never leave you; not now, not ever," San promised as he held up his pinky. I locked our pinkies together and stamped our thumbs together.

"What has you like this, love? Who left you?" San asked gently as he locked our hands together.

"My adoptive parents, my siblings, and almost all of my friends," I laughed dryly and stared down at our hands.

"Baby, I'm-"

My phone started ringing, cutting San off. I looked at the caller ID and saw it was an unknown number. I answered it anyway.

"Hello?"

"Woo, my baby, how have you been?" My adoptive mother asked.

"I am not and never will be your baby. What was the point of this call?" I asked dryly.

"Your father and I have run into a tight spot, and-"

"You want money, don't you?"

"Yes, but-"

"No! You are not using my boyfriend to fix mistakes you two wrongly made!" I hung up the call and blocked her number. I also blocked my adoptive dad's number.