8

Wooyoung's pov

The next morning, I woke up stiff as a board. San and I were tangled up on the couch, chocolate melted between our bare chests. I laughed softly and woke San up.

"Babe, we have to go shower. We have chocolate all over us," I laughed as San sat us up. San smiled widely and kissed my lips. I kissed back and wrapped my arms around his shoulders. He held my waist sweetly.

"You want us to shower together?" San asked. I nodded shyly and stood up, walking into the bathroom. San followed me in a few minutes later, clothes in his arms.

He sat the clothes down on the large sink and began taking off his pants and boxers. I shyly looked away from him and began taking mine off as well.

"Baby, why are you so shy? We've already seen everything of each other," San sweetly kissed my shoulder over and over again.

"I don't know, I'm just shy," I mumbled and quickly pulled off my boxers. He smiled and kissed my lips.

"I love you," San confessed. I smiled widely and kissed his lips.

    "I love you," I smiled still. San reached around me and turned on the faucet before wrapping his arms around me again.

"Come on, let's get the chocolate off of us. Then we can go swimming!" San exclaimed. I smiled confusedly and nodded.

"Where?" I asked. He stood still then turned to face me.

"I have a pool outback. It's huge!" San claimed. I nodded and followed him into the shower.

He washed me clean before I washed him clean. We kissed sweetly before stepping out onto a towel on the tile floor.

"Let's get you dry, baby," San mumbled softly as he wrapped a towel around me. I kissed his nose before waddling out into his bedroom. I flopped down onto the bed and waited for San. San then came out of the bathroom and passed me a pair of swim trunks.

"Why are we gonna swim when we both know we can't keep our hands off the other..." I mumbled as I tugged on the swim shorts. San laughed softly.

   "Oh, so you want another round?" San asked teasingly. I blushed and ran out of the room. San chased me.

"Do you?" San asked as he finally caught me. I blushed darker.

"It's okay to say no, and it's okay to say yes. What do you want, baby?" San asked. I nodded my head.

"Is that a yes?" San asked, visibly shocked.

"Yeah," I whispered shyly. San smiled widely and kissed my lips.

   An hour later, we finally got into the pool. We splashed each other and played around a while before getting out.

   "Hey, baby, since it's only four, do you want to get dressed and go to dinner with me?" San asked as we dried off. My eyes lit up.

   "You really want to go on dates with me?" I asked excitedly. San smiled softly and nodded.

   "Of course, baby. Why wouldn't I?" San asked. I shrugged and walked into my bedroom. I shot San a text asking where we were going and how to dress. He said to wear a suit.

   I took a shower and pulled on the suit. I had no idea how to tie a tie so I walked into San's room.

  San had his shirt unbuttoned and was beginning to button it up. I smiled and walked over to him. I buttoned his shirt the rest of the way with a smile still on my face.