11

Wooyoung's pov

"Sannie, I'm sorry for making you cry so many times. I know it feels awful to cry because of your lover, and I sincerely apologize," I apologized as I lowered my head.

San lifted my chin with his fingers. He sweetly kissed my lips. I kissed back and hugged him close.

"It's okay, baby. It was all my faults, so you don't have to apologize. I was in the wrong both times so far, so I apologize," San said. I kissed him again.

"I forgive you," I spoke sweetly. San smiled and kissed me again and again and again. I laughed happily and wrapped my arms around his shoulders and buried my face in his neck.

"I love you," I said again. San kissed my cheek, saying the same thing.

"I'm done here, so we can head home," San said as he separated us. I nodded and wiped his cheeks dry. He smiled and led me back to his car where we climbed in and buckled up.

  San drove us back to his house. He opened my car door and helped me out of his car. I smiled thankfully at him and kissed his cheek.

"What are we gonna do tonight?" I asked as we walked up to our rooms.

"We're going to move your things into my room- if you still want to share a room?" San asked. I smiled widely and nodded my head.

"Alright, let's start moving your stuff," San smiled and kissed my cheek. We soon carried all of my clothes and put them in his closet. As we did so, I realized just how many of my personal belongings I had left at my apartment.

   "Sannie, what about all of my other stuff at my apartment? Won't they notice that I haven't paid for my rent?" I asked. San's eyes widened.

   "Oh gosh, it has been almost a month now! They might've moved all of your stuff out already-"

   "Can we please go check? I know it's like nine at night, but please? I have some really important things at my apartment that would kill me to lose!" I exclaimed.

   "Of course! Let's get going," San said as we scampered out of his house. I guess it's our house now that I'm moving in.

   "Do you still have your key?" San asked as we walked up to the door. I nodded and unlocked the door.

   "Oh no!" I cried as I ran around the empty apartment.

   "No! No! No!" I shouted as I ran around aimlessly. San caught up to me eventually to find me in the bedroom sobbing on the floor.

   "What all is missing? Can't I just replace it all?" San asked. I shook my head.

   "No! You can't replace my father's wedding tie! Or my mother's heart locket! Or even their wedding bands! You can't replace what I have lost!" I cried loudly.

   "I'm sure they'd understand-"

   "They can't understand, San. They're dead and gone and that was all I had of them left!" I screamed until we heard a knock on the door. San went to answer it.

   "Wooyoung? I had assumed you passed since you had never returned back-"

   "What did you do with all my stuff?!" I stood up and went head to head with my old landlord.

   "I just trashed it-"

   "Oh you mother-"

  San grabbed my by the collar and yanked me back before I could fight him.

   "Where and when?" San asked.

   "I trashed it all about two weeks ago in the dumpsters and it got taken away to the dump." He said.