15

San's pov

    As Wooyoung sat across from me, happily eating his ramen, a small smile fell on my lips. I knew I love him so incredibly much, but seeing him just being himself in front of me made me realize how precious he is to me.

   Wooyoung has given me so many chances into his heart, and I am ashamed at how many chances it took for me to propose to him.

   I am ashamed for not pulling away from Rosie, which made him feel as though he was my "side piece" instead of my boyfriend.

   I am ashamed for hurting and scaring him so many times. I know now that I should take care of him first before handling other matters.

   Wooyoung is a sensitive man, and I want him to stay his truest self. I want him to feel able to be vulnerable with me.

   I want him to be able to feel loved and cherished every single day, hour, minute, and second we spend together.

   Hearing him be scared of upsetting me over wanting to go to college made me realize all of my mistakes.

   It seems like Wooyoung noticed me staring off into space, or, rather, directly into his chocolate brown eyes.

   "Babe, why are you staring at me?" Wooyoung spoke, his cheeks rosy. I smiled softly and caressed his cheek.

   "I was just thinking, baby," I said. Wooyoung smiled softly and nodded.

   "You need to eat your ramen before it gets too cold, babe," Wooyoung said before he ate another bite of his.

   I continued to eat my ramen before we both finished. Once we were finished, we climbed into my car and I drove us back home.

   "Baby, can I talk to you for a minute?" I asked as we got changed from our day clothes into our sleepwear.

   "Yeah, of course. What's wrong?" Wooyoung asked softly. I could tell I scared him by asking to talk.

  "It's nothing bad, baby. I just- I want to apologize to you, for everything. For hurting you; for scaring you; for not pulling away from Rosie's kiss. I just want you to know that I truly do love you, and I'm sorry I wasn't the best man for you before, but I promise to be the best man for you in our future if you'll have me," I spoke. Wooyoung smiled softly and kissed my lips sweetly.

   "I already forgave you for all of those things, babe. I know your reasonings behind them all, so it's okay now. I can tell that you're trying your hardest to be the best man for me, and I really appreciate it," Wooyoung said. I smiled softly and hugged him tightly. I cried softly into his shoulder as he rubbed my back.

   "I'm so sorry, my love," I cried. Wooyoung kissed my temple and wiped my tears away.

   "I forgive you," Wooyoung said. He smiled sweetly at me and kissed my lips slowly, full of love.

   "Thank you," I said as I finished drying my tears.

    Wooyoung smiled at me and pulled me to our bed. We laid down together, my head resting on his chest. He wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed the top of my head.

   "Sleep well, babe," Wooyoung said. I said the same and kissed his chest.

   When we awoke the next morning, I told wooyoung of our engagement party.

   We would be having it in the church wooyoung used to go to, as well as the wedding.

   "Aw, babe, that's so sweet. Thank you," Wooyoung thanked me. I smiled softly and pecked his forehead.

   "It's no problem, baby. I want our engagement party to be special as well as our wedding," I said. Wooyoung hugged me tightly.

   "I love you so much," Wooyoung said as he rubbed our noses together.

    "I love you so much," I responded and kissed his nose.

  Sorry this is so short! The next chapter will be their engagement party!