5

Wooyoung's pov

   My eyes grew heavier as we watched the movie. Having San's hands softly running through my hair and rubbing my side made me sleepy.

   "Baby, are you sleepy?" San asked as he looked down at me. I yawned but shook my head.

   "No," I whined and pulled myself even closer to San's chest.

   "Aw, if you want to take a nap, we can?" San smiled and kissed my hair.

   "Can we?" I asked softly.

   "That's up to you, baby. Are you comfortable enough with me to fall asleep in my arms?" San asked. I nodded and pulled the blanked higher over us.

   "Okay, that's all I needed to know," San smiled as I puckered my lips. San happily kissed my lips sweetly.

   "Okay, let's take this back a step or I won't be able to keep control of myself," San laughed softly. I smiled and laid my head back down on his chest.

    I was alone in San's bed. I looked around the room and noticed a trail of petals laying on the ground. I smiled widely and picked one up, smelling its sweet scent.

   "Sannie?" I asked as I followed the trail of petals to my room.

   "Hey, baby, is this okay?" San asked as he laid on my bed, a bouquet of roses in his arms.

   "This is more than okay. I love it!" I exclaimed and gently took the roses from him. I placed them on the bedside table before climbing onto San. San smiled and held my hips.

   "I'm glad," San spoke sweetly and kissed my lips. I felt myself being shaken.

   "Baby, wake up," San spoke as he gently shook me. I looked up at him with tired eyes.

   "That was a dream?" I asked as I sat up on San's stomach. He gently held my thighs before hiding a giggle.

   "What were you dreaming about, love?" San asked as he looked into my eyes. I looked down at myself and blushed darkly.

   "Nothing!" I exclaimed and ran into my room. San caught me around my waist and sweetly kissed my cheek.

   "Hey, you're my boyfriend. You don't have to be shy if you want something," San smirked. I blushed and hid my face in his neck.

   "No one has ever gotten this close to me before, so I don't know what someone else would be okay with doing..." I mumbled. San lifted my chin and kissed my lips slowly.

   "What are you okay with me doing?" San asked as we separated. I blushed and hid my face again.

   "Anything you're comfortable with..." I spoke softly. San smiled softly and pulled my face away from his neck again by my nape.

   "Baby, this is about you and what you want. What do you want me to do?" San asked.

   "I honestly don't know, Sannie," I mumbled. San trailed one of his hands from my waist to my clothed crotch.

   "Is this okay?" San asked as he palmed me. I blushed darker as I felt pleasure course through me.

   "Yes," I groaned as I leaned my head on San's shoulder. San slipped his hand into my jeans and cupped me.

   "How's this?" San asked lowly as he stroked me. I tossed my head back and groaned. San attached his lips to my bruised sweet spot and kissed and sucked.

   "Really...good..." I mumbled shyly. San suddenly stopped all actions to tug my pants down. He knelt in front of me and looked into my eyes.

   "Do you want this? It's okay if you don't," San smiled reassuringly at me. I covered my face and nodded slowly.

   "Please tell me," San begged.

   "I want you to make me feel good," I mumbled shyly.

   "That's all I needed to know," San smiled before taking me in.

    "How was that?" San asked as I laid, breathless, on my bed. I covered my face with my hands embarrassedly.

   "Hey, hey, what did I say earlier, baby? Don't be ashamed for liking something," San reminded me. I nodded as I uncovered my face.

   "I enjoyed it..." I mumbled softly. San smiled widely and kissed my hands.

   "I'm glad," San smiled still. He gently rubbed my waist under my shirt.

   "Sannie?" I asked softly.

   "Yes, my love?" San responded.

   "We can go all the way if you want to," I said softly. San's eyes widened.

   "But I want to make your first time extra special-"

   "As long as it's you I'm with, it will be special," I smiled and kissed his lips. San kissed my lips back sweetly and slowly led me to lay down.

   "Are you absolutely sure?" San asked once again. I smiled widely and laced our hands together.

   "Yes!" I spoke and kissed his lips again. San kissed back happily and made me feel amazing.