22

A few weeks later, Woo's casts are off and now he wears braces

Wooyoung's pov

   "Hey baby?" San asked from our bathroom. He was stood at the sink brushing his teeth.

  "Yeah?"

  "Do you wanna get your nails done?" He asked, poking his head out of the bathroom to see me. He had a little toothpaste foam around his lips.

  "You wouldn't mind?" I asked. San smiled at me and shook his head.

  "Of course not, baby. Your appointment is in an hour, so go ahead and get ready," San said. I grinned and jumped up from our bed.

  I rushed into our closet and began choosing our outfits. San and I had finally gone shopping for more casual clothes.

   San stepped out from the bathroom and wrapped his arms around my waist from behind me

   San stepped out from the bathroom and wrapped his arms around my waist from behind me. He put his chin on my shoulder to see the clothes I laid on our bed.

  "A dark look today?" San questioned softly. I nodded and kissed his cheek. San smiled and took the clothes I gave him.

"So, why do you wanna take me to get my nails done?" I questioned, teasing my lover. His cheeks flushed.

"Ooh, you think they're sexy, hm? I like that," I grinned. San covered his face with his hands.

"What shape would you want me to get? Stiletto or Coffin?" I asked, already having a general design idea I wanted.

"They're your nails, baby. Get them how you want them!"

  "However I want?" I teased. San nodded slowly, growing a bit concerned.

  "So if I get extra long coffin nails and can't even open my pop cans, you won't mind? You won't mind having to baby me all the time?" I asked, teasing him again.

  "I already do baby you as much as you'll let me," San said. I grinned and wrapped my arms around his shoulders.

"I know, it's cute," I said happily. San held onto my waist and pecked my lips. I smiled and kissed him again and again quickly.

"We have to go soon, love. Slow down with the kisses," San mumbled against my lips. I kissed him one more time then tugged myself out of his arms. I grabbed my wallet and slid it into my jeans pocket then sprayed some of San's cologne on us both.

San took my right hand in his left as we walked out of our house and to his car. He opened my door for me, kissed my cheek, and buckled me in. When he sat down and buckled himself in, I leaned over the console and kissed his cheek.

  San smiled widely and held my hands with his right as he drove with his left. Soft music played from the car radio as he drove us to the nail salon. He parked the car and quickly came around to my side to open my door for me.