Unfaithful

I don't want to do this anymore

I finally break away from Liam to go the restroom. The hallways are dark and vacant and when I reach the bathroom I lean against the sinks.

What am I thinking?

I haven't been doing much thinking at all tonight, I try to take deep breaths and clear my mind.

As I'm walking back I hear a familiar voice.

"Kris"

I turn to see Harry, his hair is a mess it's obvious he's been running his hands through it.

"Harry-"

"No now it's my turn to talk" He interrupts "I want to give you more really I do but I just need time okay. Don't give up on us Kris I know I'm not romantic but this is real and I want you. God Kris I just want you"
My heart flutters at his words and in the moment I don't care about anything but him. I smile and take a step towards him.

"Kris?"

I turn to see Liam, he raises an eyebrow at Harry.

"Liam" I am breathless as I say his name and just like that I'm brought back to reality.

"I came to check on you baby" The word sounds foreign coming from Liam's mouth.

"Baby?" The disgust in Harry's voice is evident.

"Yes I'll call my girlfriend whatever I want thank you" I close my eyes and sigh as he says girlfriend. I know this won't end well.
"Girlfriend?" Harry turns to look at me, his expression is mixed with anger and hurt.

"Harry I'm-" I begin

"No it's fine"

He turns to walk off and I want to run after him but I'm stuck in place. Liam swings his arm around my shoulders and kisses me cheek guiding back to the dance.

• • •

It's been a month since Harry's confession and Liam and his dispute. I switched out of Jackson's class but I did pass by to see his swollen face a couple of days. He told students someone robbed him. Liam and I were good. And by good I mean boring. There was no excitement in the relationship. Liam just wanted to take care of me, like some puppy. He called me pet names and bought me things but it felt like a routine. My mom liked him of course and I'm pretty sure his parents hate me. We barely kiss and as soon as it starts to get hot he stops it. Says he wants to wait. I hope he doesn't intend on marrying me.

I barely see Harry. If he's hanging out with the gang Liam and I avoid them and if we are Harry steers clear. I hated to admit that I miss him.

"You okay?" Liam asks. Perrie was throwing a party and Liam was dropping me off. He was going to spend the weekend with his dad camping. I was relieved that I had a weekend without Liam, all I wanted to do was get drunk and forget everything.

"Yeah I'm fine"

The house is packed when we get there and Liam pecks me on the lips. I don't even close my eyes.

I hop out the car and head inside, the smile on my face as I walk in is too big. I haven't been able to party much and I missed the familiar scene.

"Kris!" El squeals as she engulfs me in a hug.

"Hi El" I giggle

"We need to catch up but first I got to find Lou"

She runs up the stairs clearly tipsy. I find the drinks and take two cups. I drown them down quickly then just decide to take a bottle. I pour cranberry juice inside the half full bottle of vodka then go outside. I sit on the edge of the pool and drink. 30 minutes later someone comes out.

"Where's you're boyfriend?" I turn to see Harry. My breath hitches in my throat and I place the now almost empty bottle down.

"Not here" I tell him. I stand up to face him, he looks so good. He always did.

"We should talk" He suggest holding out his hand. I know it's a bad idea but I take his hand. He guides me back through the house and upstairs to a guest room. He locks the door and stands behind me. He's so close I can feel his breath by my ear.

"I know that prude isn't pleasing you" He whispers, chills go down my back.

"Don't call him that"

I close my eyes as he kisses my neck, everything is blurry but I want him. I turn around and kiss him. Our mouths are hot and everywhere. He picks me up trailing kisses down my neck. I'm tossed on the bed as he lays on top of me. We are ripping each other's clothes off as the music from downstairs is zoned out by our moans and pants.