Turn Down For What?

Turn down for what

Once I got to know everyone’s names and  personalities I was ready to party. Niall and Liam had bought food and booze and I just about wanted to worship the ground they walked on.

 I decided to take shots instead

“Damn girl you know how to throw one back” Niall joked scrunching his face up as the cool liquid went down his throat. About 10 shots later I decided to sit down. This had turned into a full blown party. People were everywhere music was blasting and I felt like I was suffocating.

The smell of weed and sweat filled my nostrils and I felt like I was going to gag. I rushed to the back yard fumbling to get the door open. Once outside I tried to take deep breaths. I needed to calm down. I was use to this scene. I decided to take a seat on one of the pool chairs.

Just as I was about to close my eyes a voice startled me

“You okay love?”

I whipped around to see Harry

“Yeah..Im fine I just..air” I slurred

He chuckled and moved to the pool chair next to me

“You wasted?”

“No just 10 shots..il be alright”

“Wanna swim?’ He offered nodding at the pool.

 I stared at it for a minute before responding

“Hell Yeah”

Harry and I peeled off our clothes, and I tried to ignore Harry’s very obvious starring and jumped in. The coldness of the water was enough to sober a person up.

“This was a bad idea” Harry Chattered wrapping his arms around themselves

“Haven’t they heard of a heater?”

Regardless of our complaining we stayed in, swimming, floating, and talking. It was nice, Harry was still an asshole but he was chill.

Soon people started to come outside, ruing our fun. Soon enough topless girls were jumping in with naked guys, Harry and I decided that was our cue to leave.

Harry seemed to know Perrie’s house pretty well and soon we were in what looked like a guest room.

I was getting tired, which was unusual since I’m mostly nocturnal but today had been a long day. Harry grabbed us some towels and we dried off in silence

“My clothes are downstairs”

“It’s okay you can borrow some of Perrie’s” Even though I did feel a little uncomfortable about it I let him leave and get the clothes. I couldn’t believe all this happened in a day, and I thought I wouldn’t fit in. I sighed and plopped down on the bed. I noticed after a while my eyes were starting to droop. Where was Harry? I was starting to get too tired

I wrapped the towel around me and went in search for Harry. I softly knocked on a few doors with no luck of Harry until I came to a room at the end of the hall. I opened it slowly hoping not to be creepy. I gasped when I saw Harry on top of a girl kissing her passionately. His hands were all over his body and I couldn’t help but feel a little jealous I mean look at him. It was only then I recognized the girl.

“Mary?!”