Novacane

SEXUAL CONTENT AHEAD. THIS IS YOUR ONLY WARNING.

Fuck me good, Fuck me long, Fuck me numb

I decided to listen to Perrie, I was too stressed, I needed to let go, I needed a release. I was happy back home, drugs and boys and parties. That’s who I was, not a good girl who fights other peoples battles or who judged anyone. Not that I was in any position to judge. At lunch I sat with Perrie and the gang, including Harry. After lunch I pulled him aside

“Look I want to say I’m sorry for bitching at you earlier, I wasn’t there so I don’t know what happened and I can’t take sides, even if I’m sure hers is the right one”

He laughed before responding “Love I don’t give a rat’s ass who you believe I don’t live to impress you or anybody, and as for the bitching at me, that was kind of hot”

Good this was going the way I planned, there wasn’t a lot of guys here I was actually attracted to and I didn’t feel like going on a hunt for the perfect guy to release my stress. Harry would be perfect, he’s hot and he’s an asshole. Just my type.

“How about you invite me to your house and ill show you just how hot I can get” I whispered. Harry’s eyes lit up in surprise

“Oh really?”

“Really, I know you aren’t satisfied with what you’ve got from little miss Virgin Mary so let me show you what a real women can do”

Harry shook his head in disbelief

“Just a couple hours ago you were defending little miss Virgin Mary but now you’ve got me intrigued. Why don’t we blow off the rest of the day and you come to my place for some..fun” His arm wrapped around my waist as he pulled me closer to whisper

I leaned up and my lips brushed his ear as I murmured “Lead the way”

Harry took my hand and led me to the parking lot and to his car. His place was close, maybe 10 minutes. The place was big and there was no sign of anyone else living there.

“You live alone?” I asked getting out and following Harry to the front door.

“Yep” He unlocked the door and pulled me inside.

His lips were on mine as soon as we stepped inside. He pushed me up against the wall and my fingers fisted in his hair. My whole body felt on fire, it had been far too long. Harry tasted like peppermint and his tongue did wonders in my mouth. I moaned as he kissed down my neck.

“Jump” he mumbled in between kisses. I did as I was told. He carried me to the couch, laying me down gently and kissing his way to my chest. He lifted my shirt over my head and directed his attention to my breast.  His hands clapped over my bra massaging them. I hummed in appreciation.

He worked his way down my belly to my jeans, unbuttoning them. He pulled the off and went for my underwear,

“Wait” I called out “You’re still fully dressed”

I sat up and climbed onto his lap kissing down his neck, he moaned when I reached his sweet spot.

I peeled off his shirt kissing his chest and tattoos. I worked my way to his jeans, slowly unbuttoning them and pulling down the zipper. I palmed him through his underwear earning some loud moans from him.

“I want you in me. Now” I tell him pulling down his Calvin Klein underwear. He’s bigger than I thought

“Yes ma’am”

He flips us over and rips off my thong. He positions himself then stops.

“Condom “He tells me about to get up but I grab him.

“Im on birth control, I take the injection” I tell him and he smirks. Then he’s inside me.

“Fuuucckk” I groan as my body fills with sensation. Harry groans as he thrust in my again. My nails are digging in his back and his lips are on my neck

“Oh baby you’re so tight”

Harry talking dirty to me only makes me hornier for him. I grab his face and connect our lips as he thrust in and out of me. We both groan as we reach our climax and we cum together, it’s like an outer body experience and I feel like I can’t move. Harry collapses on top of me and I just lay there my hand in his hair with a lazy smile on my face.

Harry looks up and pecks me on the lips “That was hot”

I laughed and agree with him.

“Round 2?” He asks

And I smirk “Thought you’d never ask