The Date (Manual x Reader)

•• I apologize I know it's a week later from what I said but life.. I'm not sure how exactly I feel how I worded it all but I think it's decent I hope you like it Giirwx_bae ••
Start time 2pm
"Another shift started" y/n says as she stretches her arms up in the air.
She wraps her apron around her, fills the pockets with her supply of straws, pens and her order forms.
"Ready for another busy day Y/N" she hears her coworker say.
"Always, I'm the best server so it's not a problem for me" y/n winks to her coworker.

Y/n serves as a waitress at a well known Hero restaurant. She has served Gran Torino, present mic, ingeniumu, even All might. Y/n feels lucky to be in the position she is in.

For a few nights now she has had a customer frequently visiting

For a few nights now she has had a customer frequently visiting. She thinks nothing of it. Little does she know he request to sit in her section.

"Manual how are you doing tonight! Working hard today I bet" y/n says loudly
"Haha yeah y/n keeping the city as safe as I can" manual chuckles.
"Well, I'm glad to know you are watching over us, what will it be for you today?" Y/n asks.
"Oh uhm actually I think I would like you to surprise me today. I would like to learn what you like." Manual says with a beaming smile.
Y/n blushes at the sight of his smile. Y/n thinks to herself 'learn what I like' she feels a few butterflies in her stomach.
"Coming right up" y/n says as she quickly walks to the kitchen.

"Why is your face so red y/n?" Asks my coworker Sammi
" oh uhm nothing can I get a (insert favorite food item)" y/n snaps.

Time passes:

Y/n brings manual his food. "Anything else I can get for you dear?" Y/n asks.
"Maybe if you could join me" manual says
Y/n looks him up and down and smiles and says maybe next time" she winks and walks away leaving manual blushing.

Y/n heads to the back smiling finding manual attractive she decides to act on it.
After manual finishes his meal she brings him his check.
"I'll take your offer and join you for dinner tomorrow, pick me up at 8 by UA high I live close to there so I'll just walk there" y/n says
"It's a date" manual says
Y/n face is overcome with a pink hue.

Y/n gets home that night and is confident in herself and picks out a cute outfit from the start a cute (favorite color) dress. It fit her just right and gave her curves a nice look.

The night comes and y/n is ready to go all dressed and ready. She starts to head towards the location she told Manual to pick her up at.

Y/n decided to wear flats so she is comfortable as she walks. She is excited to see manual.

As she walks she starts to hear noises near by. She paid them no mind. As time passes the sounds grow closer and her quirk sets in (not a fancy quirk but she gets shivers up her body warning her of danger and her speed is faster than normal - sounds like a cat huh 😂)

 As time passes the sounds grow closer and her quirk sets in (not a fancy quirk but she gets shivers up her body warning her of danger and her speed is faster than normal - sounds like a cat huh 😂)

She starts to run as she feels the shiver overcome her. About four villains are chasing after her. They are taken back by her speed yet continue to chase her. She is just 2 minutes away from UA as she runs swiftly she is hoping manual is there. She sees the car parked out front of UA. She runs up to the car pulling the handle, it's locked 'crap' y/n whispers.

She hears someone walking up behind her, only one pair of footsteps, she no longer hears multiple. She starts to sprint however the hand gets a hold of her arm and pulls her in for a tight hug. She struggles to get out of it till she hears manuals voice say "I'm glad I was here for you."
Y/n with a shocked face settles down and hugs back. "H-how did you know?"
"Well I am a pro Hero so I found your address and wanted to make sure you got to UA safely but also didn't want to make you uncomfortable, so I let you walk under my eye. Those Villians weren't planned but I'm glad I did what I decided was right to make sure such a beautiful lady made it to her date safely."
Manual says.

Y/n looks up at him and gives him a kiss. Manual shocked at first gave in and surrendered his lips to the kiss and hugged her tightly. As they part lips y/n says "well the date had already started without me knowing shall we continue on" y/n winks at him.

Manual opens the car door for y/n noticing her dress and the way it hugs her curves. Y/n notices his staring "if this date goes well I have plenty of outfits that compliment my body" y/n growls softly. Manual face glows red but with a smile and he hops in the car and drives towards the destination.

The night goes well and they eat and have fun even deciding to go to a convenience store just to spend time together. Walking around and having fun. At the end of the night with y/n permission Manual drops her off at her house walks her inside and hugs her goodbye. He writes his number on the notepad on the dining room table then kisses her forehead and leaves.

(I could see him giving such soft kisses to the one he likes) Y/n looks forward to the next date with him she finds him very attractive, funny and such a kind man

Y/n looks forward to the next date with him she finds him very attractive, funny and such a kind man.