Mind control (Aizawa x Reader)

A/N ~Had this idea, liked it so here it is. I guess it's not completely strict to how th quirk works. I know he can't make people talk under control so that's why your shaking your head yes or no instead. Hope you like this.
=======
It had been a few weeks since the summer training camp when the camp was attacked by the villains. Since then the school made it mandatory to live in dorms on campus for the protection of the students.

The students have all finally finished moving into the dorms. Shinso Hitoshi has been making appearances here and there. Communicating back and forth with Aizawa-Sensei.

"Heya Shinso, what are you doing?" I say hoping to get some answers as to why he is always around recently.

Shinso glared over at me. He turned back around to continue walking to his destination. "I asked Aizawa-sensei for some help with my quirk (Y/N)-sensei" Shinso muttered.

"Shinso" I groaned. He stopped in his steps. "You know you could ask me for help to I am assisting Aizawa this year."

Shinso began walking again. As he walked, he turned his head to peak over his shoulder and did the big almost scary grin that Aizawa does. I started to melt in my spot as it's the smile that I loved to see Aizawa share with me. Only if it was Aizawa right in front of me grinning and not Shinso.

I crossed my arms and pushed my bottom lip out into a pout

I crossed my arms and pushed my bottom lip out into a pout. I Sighed loudly as I turn around to stomp away. As I turn I immediately bump into someone and fall back onto my butt as I slam down on the floor.

"To be a pro-hero you can be quite clumsy (Y/N)" The man you admired said lowly.

"Hmph, well if you didn't stand right behind me so close I wouldn't have immediately walked into you" I shout at Aizawa.

He let out a small chuckle as he stared down at me. A slight dust of pink crosses my face as I stare up at him.

"Cute" Aizawa grunted. I Jolt up as I hear him say cute. I start to walk away from him. "(Y/N)-Sensei" I hear Shinso say as he appeared from the direction he walked towards earlier.

I turn around with a big Grin not to seem polite but from Aizawa saying cute a second ago. I look over at Aizawa as he gives the young student a glare. "Do it" Aizawa says to Shinso. A small grin appeared on Shinso's face.

"(Y/N)-sensei would you help me with my quirk?" Shinso said staring at me with a blank stare.

My eyes light up since he asked me for help this time. I loved helping the students and learning more about their individual quirks.

 I loved helping the students and learning more about their individual quirks