My Hero (Inui x Reader)

A/N- SPOILER KINDA this is a character I believe hasn't appeared in the anime yet but will make his appearance soon enough. Also I tried writing in first person hope it's not too bad. Hope you enjoy.
~
I've just been hired to work at U.A as a teacher's assistant. I'm so ecstatic but nervous at the same time. It is the most prominent school to attend for future heroes. 'No pressure at all (Y/N).'

"I can't believe the time! I'm going to be late if I don't leave soon! Crap what am I a child staying up all night because I'm excited for my new job." I grab my keys and coat as I run out the door with a smile plastered to my face excited for my new journey at U.A

I don't usually take the train, but I pushed it today on time so I have no choice

I hope I don't look silly in this outfit I'm wearing. A tinge of pink spread across my cheeks as I thought about the form fitted skirt and white buttoned blouse I have on.

'Oh the train doors are opening' I walk through the opened doors and find a place to stand since the train was nearly packed. I look around to see if there are any more spacious areas since I'm not one for tight squeezes. There was no more spacious areas than the one I was standing in.

I start breathing quite heavy and irregular because of the space around me getting tighter  as more people piled on at the next stop.

I got lost in thought as I was trying to take my mind to a happier place thinking about all the people I would get to meet and quirks I would get to see working at U.A. When all of a sudden I felt a hand squeeze my butt. I squeak at the sudden grip, red spreads across my face as I turn around to slap the culprit. I am met with an altercation.

This man with a transformation type quirk that made him look like an intimidating dog had a low deep growl coming from him as he stared down at the culprit with fierce eyes. I watch as the culprit backed away. The man turns to me and pins me against the wall with his hand propped on the wall behind me looking into my (E/C) eyes. Now his eyes had a soft look to them not like they just were when he was intimidating that man who groped me.

"I'm sure you could have taken care of that yourself, but I saw a beautiful woman and wanted to get a chance to talk to her." The man groaned as he turned his face to the side with a tint of red across his cheeks. "I don't mean to put you in this position but I hope this gives you enough room to stand comfortably"

I hadn't noticed it but the way he had me pinned against the wall and his arm on the wall behind me gave me enough room to breathe since he didn't put his body up against mine.

"T-thank you" I manage to say to my hero

"T-thank you" I manage to say to my hero. I was more than happy to be in this Kabedon position with this man.

I was so caught up in my thought of being this close to him, he also called me beautiful. I start to melt in my spot as I think about his fur and how soft it looked. He didn't stand to close to me but I could smell his cologne and oh goodness did it seduce me. I wonder what his name is. "W-what's your n-" I started to ask but noticed he was no longer there.

I didn't notice the man had gotten off of the train. I did noticed this was my stop though, remembering that I am running late I jolt out of the train and to the U.A campus. I ran into the teacher's lounge to be met by my new co-worker.

"S-sorry Vlad King. I-I don't mean to be out of breathe but I'm glad I arrived on time" I managed to say as out of breathe as I was.

"That's okay. I'm glad to have you in the class." Vlad smiled at me. "T-Thanks for having me" I say confidently back as I bowed my head.

"Nice to see we will be working together." I heard a deep familiar voice say. I briskly raise my head to meet eyes with My Hero from the train as he rubbed the back of his neck avoiding eye contact. "I am looking forward to it" I replied.

"My name is (L/N), (F/N). It's a pleasure to meet you." I say confidently. "I'm Hound Dog. Don't be a stranger, I would love to see that beautiful smile of yours more often" He said with quite an intimidating tone but his eyes were so soft as they gazed my way. Causing a pink to lightly brush my cheeks as I try to hide my face..

 Causing a pink to lightly brush my cheeks as I try to hide my face