Don't leave my side (Ojiro x Reader)

<little note: you don't see your quirk used much in this oneshot. However your quirk is "SeeNoEvil" ~ which is good for close combat. You need to touch your opponent (or them touch you if you activate your quirk in that time) to turn them blind for 8 minutes.

Flames

Flames. I see raging fires surround the building near me. I can't breathe there is so much smoke. I was just in front of USJ entrance how did I get all the way in this disaster zone? Am I all alone?

In a panicked state I jolt up and start sprinting to find someone. Where are the others are they okay? What if something bad happens. What if they get hurt. What if I get hurt. What if I never see Ojiro again? I haven't confessed to him yet.

I take a small breathe not trying to inhale too much smoke... I can't let my emotions get the better of me stay calm. Aizawa sensei was calm when the villains all appeared. At least he looked calm on the outside. So I must be too.

To be a great hero you must always be level-minded.

"Where ya running to runt?" I hear a raspy voice as I'm suddenly surrounded by a tornado of flames.

"Boss said we could have some fun with ya wannabe heroes, so be my playmate" he says with a devilish grin across his face.

He takes his hand and gently caresses my face. Looking right into his eyes I grin. He gave me a confused look before his sight leaves him.

He starts frantically punching the air in front of him furiously. I've made distance between us enough to see his reaction for the first minute of being blind. Now I must hurry I only have 7 minutes left before he gains his vision back.

I want to tie him us so he won't be able to try and harm anyone else but I have no rope around. I've got to think quick. I could render him immovable, I did take Aikido lessons when I was younger thanks to my old man being such a worry wort.

I'll have to knock him out. Quickly I make use of my skills and he is on the ground. "(Y/N): 1 Villain: 0" I snickered.

I hear footsteps approaching me. At least 3 or 4 people, I have no time to rest. Quickly I start running. I look back to see how far they are.

I see a familiar monkey looking boy that I so deeply admired. He is slapping his tail against the ground giving him air and trusting him forward. He attacks one of the villains as he heads my way knocking the villain unconscious

 He attacks one of the villains as he heads my way knocking the villain unconscious