🍋Happy Part 2 (Koda x Reader)

A/N- this is a lemon my children, so please read at your own risk. I may not be great at writing lemons... but anyway
This was requested by KawaiiFlareon I hope you enjoy it!

The warmth of the sun coming through the blinds was calming and nice as I lay there wrapped in my boyfriends arms

The warmth of the sun coming through the blinds was calming and nice as I lay there wrapped in my boyfriends arms. I felt so safe and happy.

Koda shuffled a bit and kisses my forehead and settled back to a still position. I opened my eyes to stare at him, I thought he was going to be asleep still but he had his eyes on me.

"Good Morning Beautiful" Koda smiles.
"Good Morning Handsome" I reply.

I stayed over his house last night. We were supposed to watch a movie but I don't think I lasted 20 minutes into the movie. Being such a winner was tiring yesterday.

Koda moves the hair from my face as we lay there content in each other's arms. He then pulled me closer to him lightly leaving kisses all over my face. I giggle at the touch of his lips moving around my face. He then puts a firm kiss against my lips. I return the kiss sliding my tongue across his bottom lip to get permission to explore his mouth.

He was a bit defiant and wouldn't open his mouth. I reached my hand into his pants and grab a handful of his member as I do he gasps loudly and I take the opportunity to explore his mouth. He became very aroused by the few actions I took. He crawled on top of me pressing his member against me.

A heat growing in me yearning for him. He took his hand and grabbed a hold of my hair gently pulling my head back breaking the kiss and now locking his lips to my neck.

"Mm, K-Koda~" I purred

I reached my hand back into his pants and began a steady stroking motion on his now hard member.

He froze for a second, my neck no longer receiving any attention, he focused on his pleasure for a few seconds then continued dancing his tongue against my neck.

He took his hand and entered my pants, pushing his fingers against my womanhood making me moan out his name.

He must have liked his because his motions grew faster, moving his fingers up and down my folds and I continued to stroke him.

He suddenly jumped up and stripped me of his clothes I was wearing. He also lost his clothes in that time frame, I reached my hand up against his chest feeling his body, loving every inch of it with my eyes.

"(F/N) I love you." Koda says staring straight at me

"I love you Koda" I say as my hand travels down his chest.

He pressed his member up against my folds as he rubbed the tip against me, teasing me.

"K-Koda please~" I begged

Koda then thrusted his member inside of me making me yell out.

"Shh wouldn't want my parents to rush in would you?" Koda quietly said.

I forgot his parents were home, the possibility of getting caught was kind of intriguing but I want to finish what we started so I had to keep in mind to be quiet.

Koda continued thrusting his hard cock in and out of me, both of us moaning each other's name. Both sweating from the movement, our body's becoming one.

Koda thrusting in me as his chest was against mine, kissing each other firmly as our arms are out to our sides with our fingers entwined together. I have never been more Happy.

"(F-F/N)" Koda moaned as his thrusts became sloppy "I'm about to.. nn"

"Me to Koda"

Our breathing was fast and loud, suddenly we both yelled out as we both were overcome with pleasure.

Koda fell next to me on the bed both of us out of breathe.

I lean over and kiss him lovingly as I think about the future we have together.

"(F/N) you make me so happy, I love you." Koda says as he hands me a box that he pulled from the side table with a bracelet inside it that has "Your smile is my happiness" engraved on it.

My eyes widen, I slip it on my wrist
"I LOVE IT KODA, I love you." I squeal as I wrap my arms around him showering him in kisses.