The Tour (Gang Orca x Mom Reader)

This has been my fault I'm so late on it guys life has happened and other things I hope everyone is keeping safe you guys! evanthompson02
~~~~~~
The sound of crowds around having conversations fills Y/n ears. She stands still in her spot eyes closed and just taking in the moment.

"Mama, mama" (child's name- c/n) says as her son tugs on her arm sleeve.
Y/n opens her eyes to take in her surrounds again. The blue water in the tanks before her completely fill her vision. Fish swim past, all types of sea life fill the tank. A sight that is very beautiful. Y/n turns to her son.

"Yes, young cub" y/n says as she makes eye contact with (c/n) "Mama that fish's name is a lionfish, their spikes are venomous mama" (c/n) says as he points at a fish that has several spike like features

"Mama that fish's name is a lionfish, their spikes are venomous mama" (c/n) says as he points at a fish that has several spike like features.
"Wow that's a good fact to know" y/n says as she pats his head.

Y/n is glad that her son is enjoying the aquarium. She really thought he would focus on the divorce and wonder about his father. Even if he is having fun as she stands there it breaks her heart that the marriage she had was broken and they could not be all happy and at the aquarium together.

C/n loves aquatic life and knows quite a lot about them and is naming several off left and right and just telling y/n all about each one. Y/n smiles as she watches her son light up while seeing all of the fish and crustaceans.

"Wow mom look at these orcas! Groups of orcas are called Pods mama!" C/n says as he looks at the orcas
Y/n looks at the orcas, captivated by their beauty. Feeling a bond with them, orcas tend to live their lives together, families staying together in the pod. She cared so much for the family she had as a whole yet it didn't last.
Feeling heartbroken again she watches as the orcas swim about.

Y/n takes in a deep breathe and comes to knowing she can't hold on to something that is not in her control anymore

Y/n takes in a deep breathe and comes to knowing she can't hold on to something that is not in her control anymore. She turns to look at c/n and finds that he isn't there. Panic overcomes her.

"C/n" y/n says loudly
"Young cub please" she loudly speaks

She picks up pace and runs forward to the next exhibit hoping he was to excited to just keep still and went to next exhibit.
She abruptly stops as she sees her young cub excited eyes and bouncing as she looks up to see a sight she didn't expect.
Gang orca looking down at the boy excitement In the pro heroes eyes as well.

Y/n runs up to them
"Young cub please don't walk away from me like that" y/n says as she grabs and hugs c/n
"Mama look it's gang orca, wow he is so cool!" C/n says as he points to gang orca.

Y/n stands up and shakes Gang orcas hand
"I am glad you were here, if anyone were to find and keep him safe I am glad it is you. You are his favorite hero" y/n says
"I am quite honored to hear that ma'am. C/n was telling me he was here with you today and was so excited he got to meet me and I must say I am excited to meet him as well" gang orca replies
She thinks to herself that he certainly is excited to meet her child. Maybe it's true he does love children but they are afraid of his presence.

"It's honoring to meet a child that isn't frightened of me so it would be my pleasure to give you a personal tour of the aquarium." Gang orca offers
"I wouldn't want to bother you on your day off sir" y/n replies
"It's my pleasure ma'am" gang orca replies
"Oh please call me y/n" she replies
"Then please call me Kugo" gang orca says.

Swiftly gang orca lifts c/n up on his shoulders and starts walking.

Y/n and C/n had a wonderful time at the aquarium as Kugo shows them around and tries to tell them about a fish but c/n interrupts and says the fact, leaving Kugo with a laugh.

"Thank you so much Kugo for this wonderful day you have certainly made C/n very happy" y/n says as she holds c/n while he is passed out.

"It was my pleasure y/n, I would love to see you both again, I had a wonderful day and would very much enjoy doing it again sometime."
Kugo says boldly

Y/n smiles and says "I'm sure we both will really enjoy that as well." Y/n hands a piece of paper with her number to Kugo and she waved and walks away to head home with her child.

As she walks away Kugo smiles and covers it slightly with his hand as he watches y/n and c/n get to the car safely.