🍋The weekend (Koda x reader)

This was requested by CarmenLau6
A/N: I blushed the entire time, I hope you enjoy it. I just imagine my little Koda innocent so it was a bit hard to write not sure how to arrange the oneshot but here it is. 😁 (super long)
Warning: this oneshot includes sexual content. Very strong sexual language.
~~
It's been three years since Kōji and I started dating. We met our freshman year of high school, and now we are Seniors at UA. Time flies (especially to make them 18 for this oneshot)

Kōji has been acting very strange around me lately I wasn't sure what was going on in his head. When I would come around him he would get very flustered. His face would scrunch up and turn a bright red as he put his hands up in front of him and apologize to me. After apologizing he would sprint away...

Did I do something wrong?

"Hey Jirō" I said softly as I sat next to her with my lunch in my hands. "Hey (Y/N)" Jirō replies joyfully.

"How is everything with you and MoMo going?" I ask Jirō staring down at my lunch. "We are great, I am taking her to the fair this weekend, how's your relationship with You and Kōda?" Jirō says with a huge grin.

"I think it is okay. He has been avoiding me a lot recently. Your close friends with him. Has he mentioned anything to you at all?" I ask Jirō staring at her with worry in my eyes.

"No that is strange I wonder what's wrong with him" Jirō says with a nervous laugh.

Jiro's POV

Dang it! I know exactly what's wrong but I can't bring myself to tell her. It's all my fault. I should not have been so loud.

Flashback— (still Jirō POV)

I walk towards Koda as I see him walking towards the classroom.

"Kōda! How's it going." I say as I rest my arm on his shoulder staring up at him as we walk.

Kōda looks over to me with his sweet smile. "Everything is good Jirō, how are you?"

"Everything is great here, so I heard that (Y/N)'s Parents are out of town this weekend... are you going over to her house?" I ask.

"Yes, I am actually going to stay the weekend with her, her parents said it would be okay, so I am really excited to spend a lot of time with (Y/N)" Kōda says with excitement.

At this moment Mineta found it appropriate to enter the conversation. "S-so your going over to (Y/N)'s House this weekend and you two will be alone..." Mineta started picking up the pace at which the words flew out of his mouth as well as drool "have you two had sex yet?" Koda's face filled with red as he stopped in his steps, sweat running down Koda's face thinking about such lewd acts with (Y/N)

" Mineta started picking up the pace at which the words flew out of his mouth as well as drool "have you two had sex yet?" Koda's face filled with red as he stopped in his steps, sweat running down Koda's face thinking about such lewd acts with (Y/N)

Mineta wasn't done yet though he mercilessly continued. "Have you held her breasts in your hands? Have you grabbed her butt and caressed it? Have you smacked her butt to claim it as y—" it was at this moment that I shoved my ear plug into Mineta's eyes.