First Date (Inui x Reader)

+Sorry it took so long but ya know life happens and such things, but here it is as I promised I hope you enjoy it. 💗 +
Requested by char629

It has been 2 months since I started working at U.A as Vlad King's assistant. Vlad king has kept the class pretty busy with training for the sports Festival. Everyone is the class has been amazing and listens well. Except Monoma when it comes to class 1-A. Kendo has been a blessing keeping an eye on Monoma harassing the 1-A class since me and Vlad are both pretty busy.

We have been so busy I haven't been able to see Inui since that day on the train. I frown as I remember I haven't really seen him in 2 months or got to talk to him when I see him rushing off to patrol security since U.A has had a bit of an issue with stuff lately.
I sigh as I pick up the stack of tests the students took today and head to the teachers Lounge to drop them off at Vlad's dropbox.
I slide the door open not paying any attention if someone is there, whistling away as I walk past the door frame.

My face smacks against a hard surface and I fall backwards, I shut my eyes bracing for impact and held the papers tightly hoping to not scatter them about. I Waited for impact for like 10 seconds and never hit the floor.
"(L/N) open your eyes" I heard Vlad say.
I start to giggle thinking about how silly I look.
I open them only to be confronted face to face with Inui.

My face became plastered with red as I realized I had walked into Vlad but Inui caught me before I could hit the floor. As I am held by his muscular arms I am also invaded with the same Cologne that day that smelled so good on the train.

Inui lifts me from where he had caught me a blush also painted his face.
"Thank you so Much Inui!" I shout quickly.
He grins at me "No problem this is the second time I saved you might want to be a little bit more observant of your surrounding (L/N)"
I nervously laugh "yeah that would be a bit more helpful you won't always be around to save me huh"

Vlad shakes his head and puts his face in his Palm "Can y'all stop blocking the door frame so I can let y'all do this in piece. I'm glad your okay (L/N) but please excuse me. He grabs the papers from my arm as he passes by me.

Me and Inui are left there standing in silence. I stood there a moment admiring how soft his fur looked and how tough he looked. It made me smile which brought a smile on his face.

"I am so glad I can get a moment to enjoy that smile of yours again. I'm not sure why your smiling but I am glad you are. Your smile is too beautiful to not be shown." He says as he walks into the teachers lounge. "Come here for a moment (L/N) I have something to ask you."

I follow Inui into the teacher's lounge as I notice his tail waging back and forth. He is excited how cute.

He rummages through his drawer and stops abruptly. Looks up at me and smirked.

"(L/N) your really beautiful and I would like to take you out, and I want us to get to know each other better. I really enjoy soccer and I was wondering if you would like to go to a soccer game with me?" He asked lowly. His ears drooping a bit. Maybe because he thinks I will reject it. He held out the two tickets to show me.

However I could not be happier if I had a tail it would be going crazy waving right now.

"I would really like that." I said excitedly.

He turns his body so his tail wasn't visible to me but it's cute because his tail is waving back and forth so quickly that it's hard not to notice.

"I will pick you up Saturday at 2 then" he says and he waves and exits the teachers lounge. As soon as he clears the room I start a little celebration shimmy.

"You two are cute together. I hope the date goes well" Principal Nezu says. I squeak and turn around. Nezu is so small in stature I didn't notice him there. "Th-Thank you" I say nervously laughing.

-Time skip to Saturday at 1:40-
*knock knock*

I rush to the door excited to see Inui. Ready for the days activities. I pretty much fling the door from a it's hinges I'm so excited.

There Inui stands so handsome in A soccer Jersey with his arms behind his back. "H-hey (L/N) I brought you a gift." I look at him as he says lowly. "Aw how sweet besides you what gift did you bring?" I grin as he blushed at my words.

He removed his hands from around his back and presented a soccer jersey that was exactly like his just more my size. He hands it to me. "Go try it on please." I grab it from his hands with one hand and grab his wrist with the other and pull him inside as I rush to try it on. It was such a sweet idea of him to do that.

I emerge from my room with it on and tell him I love it! "You can call me by my first name" I say as I look up at him. His face lights up.
"You look Beautiful (F/N)"
I blush and Thank him for the Jersey.

We head out and had a wonderful day together. His growls and hollering at the referees was so adorable. I really saw how much he enjoyed the sport of course the team we rooted for won. We had grabbed some dinner after the game and headed back to my place. He stands at my door with me.

"Aren't you gunna ask to come inside?" I say sheepishly
"(F/N) I may be a dog but I'm not completely an animal. I want to take our time together" he says as he pulls me closer to him by my waist and nuzzles me and kisses my forehead. "I had a wonderful day today with you and I hope we can do it again real soon. I will see you Monday." Inui says as he watches me get inside and lock the door safely and walks away.

My heart pounding with how much of a gentleman he is, I really look forward to our next date!