Sweet tooth (Sato x reader)

December had rolled around before you knew it. Next week started Winter break and you were very excited to get some time off. You sat in your desk at the back of the class daydreaming about all the things you would do over the break. "(Y/N)!" You hear from your closest friend. "Mei-Chan let me daydream." You groaned playfully.

"You promised you would help me with my beautiful babies!" Hatsume shouted. Before you could even reply she had a death grip on the back of your shirt dragging you to the development studio. With her stuff and yours thrown across her shoulder she dragged you down the hall as you two bickered back and forth.

"I can walk on my own you know

"I can walk on my own you know." You barked at Hatsume. She glared over her shoulder back at you with a smile. "Last time you tried that trick (Y/N) you ran away." You sighed as he said that. "I guess I have no choice" you giggled. Hatsume was speaking but you could not hear anything she was saying.

The words leaving the quirky teen seemed to disappear as you noticed this boy catch your eyes. His name is Sato, 'he is so cute when he is laughing with his friends' you thought to yourself, that smile of his is so contagious. He was in the 1-A class, you had noticed him for awhile now, he seemed so sweet you wanted to get to know him, but you were rather shy when it came to speaking to new people. Especially someone you have a crush on.

"Are you even listening to me (Y-N)?!" Hatsume yelled. You snapped out of your daze and realized her loud outburst caught the attention of several students near by. A tint of red spread across your face as you were embarrassed to be the center of attention. You scanned everyone looking at you. Your entire face was coated with red as you noticed a set of eyes on you belonging to the boy you were just thinking about. Sato stood their staring at you as you were being dragged down the hall.

Hatsume walks in with you being dragged behind. "(Y/N), I don't see why you resist Hatsume, even when you agree to help her." Power loader sighed as he watched you be dragged in by the grinning Hatsume. "Resistance is Futile" the eccentric teen said crossing her arms.

You are finally able to stand and as you do you remember making eye contact with Sato and develop a light blush on your face. "Let's get to work on my beautiful babies which one would you like to try first" Mei said with a grin that went ear to ear. "Now I remember why I agree to help you, I love seeing my friend so happy." You stated, causing a small tint of pink appear on Hatsume's face.

Time Skip•

The week had gone by, thanks to your close friend Mei Hatsume. You both were in the support class and spent a lot of time together working on support items together. However you were quite glad to be able to take a few weeks off from working in the studio.

You sat on your couch watching an Episode of survivalist (a show where quirkless humans tried surviving on an island for a month -inventive right I know •sarcasm•) "(Y/N) would you mind going to the store and picking up a few items for me dear?" You hear your dad yell from the kitchen. You get up to walk to the kitchen to see your dad cooking. "Sure pops." You walk over grabbing the list he wrote down of what he needed. "Thanks dear." He replied with a small grin.