Goodnight Beautiful (Inui x Reader)

It has only been a week since my date with Inui to the soccer game. It feels like it's been a month. I see him around the halls in school and he thinks it's cute to high five me.. but he throws his arm up so high to see me jump to high five him. The man is 6'4, and I'm (height) how does he expect me to reach, yet I still try.

It is Friday afternoon about 45 minutes left of school, I haven't been able to catch Inui at all today

It is Friday afternoon about 45 minutes left of school, I haven't been able to catch Inui at all today. I understand he is busy around the school with security. I decided to leave my number on his desk in the office.

"Hey Handsome! I hope you had a good day and I hope you have a good weekend. If your weekend becomes dull don't be shy and contact me. ~💚"

The bell rings indicating school is over. I pack my stuff and head out. "Hey Ms. (L/N) can I trouble you for some help?" I turn to see Kendo. "Ah of course what can I help you with Ms. Itsuka?"

She begins to walk with me and ask me some questions about the material we have been going over.

3rd POV:
Inui speed walks down the hall hoping that (F/N) was still in the building, he wanted to catch her before she headed home for the weekend. He had checked everywhere he thought to, he headed towards the teachers lounge knowing that's the last place he could find her.

He almost slams the door open. Scans the room thoroughly for (F/N) yet did not find her.
"She already left for the day Hound dog."
Inui scans looking for the body that spoke. He looks straight down to see Principal Nezu.
"Ah I see" Inui says in a somber tone.

Principal Nezu exits the room as Inui walks in starts to growl and bark (he cannot say real words when he is angry)

"She left you something on your desk" Nezu says before he closes the door.

Inui quickly walks to his desk as he abruptly stopped his growling. He stares down at the note left for him. His tail slowly starts to wag back and forth as he continues to read his tail picks up speed as his excitement grows.

1st POV:
I finally made it Home, I am so glad I could clear up things for Kendo, she is so studious.

I take a shower and change and spend the rest of the day playing Animal Passing 😂