Happy (Koda x Reader)

A/N- sorry guys been MIA for a while. I don't mind requests this one was requested by CarmenLau6 sorry took so long, I hope you enjoy it! ☺️

 I don't mind requests this one was requested by CarmenLau6  sorry took so long, I hope you enjoy it! ☺️

————————————————————————
It was another beautiful fall day. The changing colors of the leaves, the cool feeling in the air, I stood there with my eyes closed as the cool breeze brushed my face. I wanted to stand there as long as I could and enjoy the feeling of the fall air.

My cheeks were suddenly cupped with warm hands as I slowly opened my eyes to see my boyfriend Koda

My cheeks were suddenly cupped with warm hands as I slowly opened my eyes to see my boyfriend Koda. He smiled at me gently "Have you been waiting long?" He said as he held my cheeks.

"Not really" I say before I lean in to kiss Koda.

A red hue took over his cheeks as he lowered his hands from my cheeks. "May I?" Koda asked as he gestured to my hand.

I reach my hand out for him to put his hand in and as he does we begin to walk hand in hand to our destination. The arcade.

As we enter the arcade I squint my eyes and scan the room to pick out the first game we will play. As I decide Koda walks over to the coin machine and grabs an equal amount of coins for us both to have fun with.

"What machine first?" Koda says walking up to me holding my cup of coins out to me.

"Ready to eat my dust in Mario Kart?" I say taking the cup of coins from him.

"Oh, you are on (f/n)" Koda says with a smirk. We ready up the game. I chose [insert favorite mario kart character] Koda chose yoshi.

I showed him no mercy as I won first place in the match between us

I showed him no mercy as I won first place in the match between us. I threw my arms up in the air yelling "VICTORIOUS" I grin from ear to ear as I look over and see Koda smiling at me.

We continued playing more games at the arcade, me winning almost every game with the exception of a few, I want to say I'm just that good at winning but I am sure there was a few times Koda let me win since he loved to see me excited to win.

As we finished up the last game we took all our tickets and decided to get each other something. We had separately got the prizes for each other. After we both got our prize without the other seeing we stood facing each other with our hands as well as the prize behind our back.

In unison we said "ready 3...2....1 GO"

We both shoved our hands from around our back showing the gifted prized for each other.

We both busted out laughing seeing that we had got each other the exact same squirrel plush. We exchanged the gifts and gave each other a light peck on the lips.

We left the arcade together and headed towards Koda's house. We both were exhausted from a full arcade session so we decided to watch a movie.

I just planned to stay the night since it was late and I didn't want to make the walk home. Koda's parents didn't mind they loved having me over and that always made me happy.

I took a shower before Koda and put on his sweat pants and t shirt to sleep in. While Koda was taking a shower I turned on his TV and looked for a movie to watch.  I flipped through quite a few movies and still flipped trough them as Koda appeared back in his room.

"Hey (f/n)" Koda says
"Hm?" I look over at Koda as he leans against his door frame with a smirk.

"You look good in my clothes." He winks over at me.

"Mm do I? I am quite comfortable in them to" I wink back.

He lets out a small laugh. "What are we watching tonight beautiful?" He says as he crawls over to me on the bed and wraps his arms around my waist.

I sit there still scrolling through the movies as I shrug my shoulders. "What about eight legged freaks?" I smirk

"W-w-what! Why would you s-suggest that!" He helps. I know he doesn't care for bugs.

"I was just teasing you silly." I look down at him as he lays his head on my lap.

"Can we watch treasure planet?" Koda says as he pulls me down to lay flat on his bed.

I nod as I pull up the movie and begin to play it. We both crawl under his covers and he lays behind me and we both face to TV he wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me close to him. His chest right up against my back. I feel his breathe on my neck. It's a soothing feeling knowing he is here to protect me and love me.

I feel a gently kiss on the back of my head as the movie starts

"I love you (f/n)" he whispers into my ear.
"I love you too Koda"