idea 14 Daisy♥

Color me, Inpatient.

Daisy was a girl who didn't like... People? You see, she was an extrovert with Heavy social anxiety, so she got energy and motive when she was around people but was too shy and invisible to ever meet anybody. She didn't have many friends mostly her family, she was homeschool so there weren't many people she meant when she was younger. And even the people she did meet no longer kept in touch.

She was an artist, painting the world through her own eyes. She good at realism, but since she never really knew what to draw she was always outside adventuring for inspiration. She went to the park and the woods a lot and since her family was poor, they couldnt take her to more exciting places. She didn't even own a smartphone, besides an emergency flip phone she had gotten when she was 16 and still had it 5 years later, she had all of her family's numbers and she kept it around her neck on a necklace at all times.

She had a job working part-time for a decent-paying tattoo parlor, she worked as someone who ran and got the supplies, but she really wanted to be an apprentice.

Today she was at the park with a small basketball court.

She didn't have anybody to ever teach her the rules for basketball so she was just taking shots with a quarter-deflated basketball, dribbling it once or twice before having to run after it because she hit her foot, or knee, or invisible toco.

Poor invisible taco,

Daisy was getting hot so she tied her jacket around her waist and let the cold autumn breeze cool her as she made a half-court shot, or at least that's what she thinks it's called.

After a few more shots and pretending she was dodging people and imagery cheerleaders cheering her on "Go, Daisy, go go, go Daisy" they sang in her head.

As she ran and spun, "Hay Daisy, your so fine, your so fine you blow my mind, hay Daisy, h-hay Daisy!!"
"You should've seen her folks- OH OH! She going for it, bounding towards the net leaping high in the air! And Oh! She did it she got a slam-dunk!"
She lands on her feet and throws her hands up, hyping herself up "I did it, the one, the only, THE LEGEnD!" She said as she cupped her hands around her mouth and blew making soft sounds like fans cheering.

She jumped on around from foot to foot.
"I did it!-

"Very nice."

🌼Daisy's pov🌼

A gravelly voice scared the shit out of me as I was doing my victory screech.
I paled and turned to the voice.

I saw a man, tall, im talking probably 6'1 maybe even 6'2 but just maybe. But he looked young, 20 likey 18.

He saw me, oh god he saw me. I grew ridged.

His eyes were dark, I want to say brown but they could also maybe be a green? He had quite a bit of ink and most of it looked fresh, I mean I had some tattoos but not that many.

His face was stoic but also kinda annoyed. I looked behind him and saw a lot of people likely be 8, 9? One of them was even holding a basketball.

"Oh, am I taking up your time?" I asked.

He nodded.

"Okay, sorry." I walked over to the slightly damp bleachers adjacent to the cracked concrete court and sat down by my water bottle.

The inked up man, im calling him "gorge" course he looks like a force to be reckoned with, and I thought it was funny if he was named after a monkey with no tail.

I saw them pick out captains and teams and started playing, every time I think I know the rules of basketball I see someone contradict what I thought was illegal.
And now all I saw a bunch of pretty boys stomping around well yelling at each other.