idea 8 Pick me

"Okay, I assume that everyone has put in their resumes last week? "

After a few seconds, she commenced.

"Good. Now, as you all know I needed a few people to have a doubled casted role due to a lack of participants."

"Paxton Hardacre, You come up here for the first choppy nonstop read though with your new co-star Dominique Valle."

Paxton stands up from the seat below mine and looks around.
I stand slowly and head towards the stage.

Kenneth hands us our scripts and tells us where to start reading.

I look at the script quickly and find that it's turned to one of the most important senses in the entire play.
I look up at Paxton. I've already done this play a few years ago, and they didn't change it that extensively, though there were a few words here and there, it wouldn't be a huge deal. Though I was never the main actress, they must really have low participants.

This was about acting now, not the words.

I meet Paxton's eye and they help me flow into character.

"I was sitting by the-- my fireplace. I watched as the fire crackled and burned the logs I just-chopped. You can ask anybody. I always chop my logs at 4:35 finish by 5:00 and go inside to burn the fresh, dewy, logs. I'm very orderly as you know Johnsons." I ranted.

"Felicity. Remember. I can't let anything pass even if we have a relationship outside this case. In Here. I don't know you. IN HERE I can't let anything slide."
He swore.

"I understand." I nod.

"It's not like you will ever get anywhere on this if you say garbage like that." I scoff.

"I'm your goddamn fiancé! Not some whore you staged in streets to witness a homicide. I control you in this state, if I slip up You're in jail not me."

"BUT I DIDN'T DO IT!"

"I KNOW! And that's why you don't want to get on my bad side. I can make you "do it"."