Finished and Rewtiring 1

StopWatch
This was actually a story I finished, but I wrote it when I was 14. I like the idea, I just think I can do so much better now.

The original story was about Gram Scáth, a normal man obsessed with metrology. But one day he fell in love with a woman and got her pregnant. Her father then killed her trying to kill Gram, when the child was 2. The girl Gram fell in love with knew her dad was out to kill Gram, but couldn't put a stop to it so she wrote a letter to her daughter, and left a box for her to get when she's older. inside was a family heirloom pocket watch.

Gram, couldn't keep up with bills and watching his daughter, so he gave in to local gangs, trying to find a good source of income fast. He was successful, very successful, in fact, he became part of one of the most feared gangs by the name of "The Queen,". at the age of thirteen, he let his daughter into the gang, to meet the people and to get accustomed to the lifestyle, knowing that someday he'll die and she'll have to become the new leader.
That was " Pyramid"

But that was Gram's story. Soon after inviting her to the gang, he was assassinated, in front of the girl's eyes. She became cold and withdrawn, she always had the pocket watch on her and soon found the power it had within.
--

This story is a mad game of chess,
The leader, Walter Dubh ( means black) and Andrew white.
The kings of the mafia, the kings in chess. Imagine Delilah (gram's daughter) as the pond almost at the other end, once she's blown through the enemy's defenses she becomes the queen. The most advantageous one of them all.
---

Her story begins by meeting a guy in a random cáfe by the name of Alex mantel, she drops the watch out of her back pocket, and because alexander is such a good guy, he picks it up. Only to be n
Knocked unconscious and put into a dream-like state, where he watches everything he's already done today, but from another person's view, as if they were following him, then he got to the early hours of the morning, the ones he spent with his girlfriend. But he was watching, from a tree outside. Watching himself. Doing what he did best. He felt sickened, discussed, filthy.

He has cold water pour on top of him by his girlfriend only to find an angry small, beautiful woman, glaring at him.

"I screamed not to touch it." She whisper. His girlfriend left to get him more water. "I fucking told you not to touch it." She mumbled again. "What did you see?" She asked looking him in the eyes, he met her stare, and it was filled with worry and pity.

"I just saw-- what I did I?- today-- horrific detail." He Stumbled back.

"Damn it!" She cursed. "Don't fucking touch it again, im advising you. It won't be good for you. "
"Or me." She mumbled, but he heard it anyway.

She got up and put the watch in her small woman jean pockets.

He was strung.

----

You see, the watch is a particularly special watch.

The first time she touched it, it pricked her finger, drawing blood.
It let out a light glow and a confirmational chime.
Signaling that she was part of the scáth family.

You see, when her father was shot, he was nowhere near a hospital, and to top it all off no one even near capable enough with medical training.

Just Delilah.

---

A gunshot echoed through the room. The bullet pierced the air fast enough to break the window into millions of particulars.