Idea 27 Ace

A fake dating troupe, but in the epilogue, the girl realized they never "ended" there fake dating

I walk into our living room to see Wesscott on his work laptop typing away at something.

I sit next to him. his eyes draw to mine and softened when I grin at him. He moves his laptop and sets my feet on his lap. "Scott." I say serioursly. He raises a curious eyebrow.

"Ace," he draws out using his name for me.

"I think I'm done fake dating now." I drop my grin, trying to hold it back as his gaze drift to my pregnant belly lingering there for a while, his hand pulling me closer so he can put his other gingerly on my belly. then his eyes melt looking at our child, he drifts his eye to my left hand with our wedding band on it.

"Oh, really?" he silely smiles. He shakes his head, "I think we need to make a contract for another Six years to come then."

I turn my head cocking it away from him. "I'm done." I stick my tongue out.
"I'm dead, can't you see." I drop my head.

He picks me up putting me on his lap. "I'm the coffin don't worry. Your fake husband can't hurt you here."
I smake his chest. "fake boyfriend." he correts. I grunt, turning my back to lean on his chest. He circles his arms around us, holding me tight. "gotcha. "

He holds in a laugh shaking both of us. "I almost forgot we never ended it." he grins into my neck. Breaking the act.

"you got my chest throbbing there for a moment Avery." I feel his heart rapidly beating right now.

"remind me next time to pick someone less clingy." I giggle.

He sighs in frustration, he kisses my neck in soft butter flying waves. His strong arms as tight around us as iron.

"please don't jokes about my clingyness. Only makes it stronger." he says moving to my jaw. It's already hard to handle how much I want to hold you.