idea 2 Safety

Safety

Unedited

I had my head down, single earbud wrapped loosely around my ear.

The clicking of heels i heard was getting closer to me. A voice said something unknown to me, I look up to find the librarian with her hair let down and her glasses on.
"Excuse me, Vince?" She taped me again not yet knowing she got my attention.

"The library is closing, I would hate to have you stuck in here. Want a ride home again?" She asked worry permanent in her face.

"Not today misses pot," I told her. Pushing my chair back and gathering my homework.

I kissed the top of her head. "Thanks for worrying." I smiled.

"I always worry about you." she scoffed.

"Good night misses pot." I salute goodbye.

She gave me a motherly smile. "Good night my boy."

I walk through the metal detectors and out the door. I pulled up my bag on my shoulder and started my walk back home.

I walked past the parking lot and stopped at the crosswalk, the street lights flashed signaling me that is was past eleven.

Passing dogs that barked at me loudly as their owner laughed at me. stepped deep in a wet puddle and fell to my knees, dripping wet I get up like nothing happened praying for rain to come and wash the mud, and shame, off

I ran through the street cross light had a few seconds left.
"GET OUTTA WAY LITTLE SHIT!"
I jumped over the patch of grass and over the branches of the potted

Passing a nice restaurant I was reminded of myself in a way, 'vincent's cafe and pub' i like it straight to the point, I've always wanted to own a pub its been my dream since I was 16. I smiled at imaginary memories.

"VINCENT DYLAN RÓSERN! GET YOUR ASS IN THIS HOUSE THIS INSTANT!" My mother screamed from her second-floor window.

'Great' i mumbled and pulled my earbud out.

~•°•~

"Hello, my name is Vincent Rósern. Im a complete asshole to everyone and everything and I run the world from my lair in his- MY basement." My two idiot friends recited doing icy stick puppets. "Im an angry man with a heart of iron! Im a bad boy through and thoug-
"ENOUGH!" My teacher, miss berry screamed.
"You were told to do a project about your friend, not this... this... ABOMINATION!" She rambled.

"Its ttruethough!" Zyan yelled. "Yep just look at this face, does it look like he smiles?" Sebastian laughed.

"Sit down." She scoffed. "Sorry Vincent ill take this up with the council"

Hi, my name is VINCENT, was up? Not much im assuming. Im, not a competent asshole, I just don't speak much, like at all in school. Kinda thing, so people are left with an 'up to interpretation' personality.

But their's one girl who brings it out of mine. I like her a lot. Speaking of her let's give her a vvisit

"Hey baby" she smiles and says.

She gives me an over the top hug and long passionate kiss.

Meet my girlfriend, Xena Sara. I smile at her before getting interrupted by-
"Hay ugly" Ether
Says in a cheerful tone, as if its a valid nickname.
She winks at me. Meet xena's annoying friend, Ether Mortals.