idea 7 Rift

Rift

Que

"ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, People of all ages WELCOME TO THE EXTRAVAGANZA!"

My love for the circus started at a very young age.

You see, when you've been to the circus as many times as I have, you get to learn the tropes, the raw unfinishedness of it all, the un-chilling ominous. But I want to make it my own. My... I don't know what, je ne sais pas quoi, if you will, which means the same thing, but it has that Umph, ya'know?

I want to find that, that one thing that will set my circus from the rest, the kind of thing where you just sit
There in awh, at the pure raw
Thrill you get from it. That's
What I'm looking for.

That's why I seek out the people I find Interesting, the kind of people others just don't see the potential I do that final-

" Umph "

I hit my head on this squishy object, it's odd I run my hands over the fuzzy box and feel a quick small bump but then it's hard underneath the fuzz and it curves slightly as I go further, I shove my face deeper as I feel light tingles all over my whole body, as I think I get as far that I can reach, I suddenly feel my hands on the other side, I slowly move my head upward to look at this- which I now know is a man, (based on the small bumps vs boobs)

"Sorry, I thought you were a fuzzy box," I smile and run my hands over his back a bit as I look into his eyes. "Okay enough hugs, I love your jumper by the way, where'd you get it?" I release this man from my freakishly strong arms.

He looks very confused with a slight blush running up his cheeks.
But it's gone as soon as I see it.

"Sorry did I freak you out when I touched you're- I went up closer to his ear and whispered " nipple region?"

"nO- *cough* No, I just don't like hugs," he says back in a hushed sound, "what's your name?" He asks in a husky voice. Husky! That's what he reminds me of a husky! One of his eyes is an almost ice blue and the other is like a deep brown, it reminds me of a husky I saw at the circus.

"Dimitri!" He jumped at my sudden outburst, and suddenly looks very dark and ominous

"What did you just call me?!" He growled.

"Dimitri! It's the name of this beautiful Siberian husky I saw at the vision and high circus, I loved him he often came to me when I was I kid, for volunteers, he always had this sad look in his eyes. I felt like I knew him even if he was a dog. But once I snuck into the backstage tent and I saw him being cut by this broke this wire and the room, god it smelt like ozone. Untied the rope thing and he ran free. Miss him, he's probably dead though since that was like 15 years ago and dogs live like 10-15 years he probably was like 3 years old-
Oh sorry, I just meant to say you look beautiful, like Dimitri." I frowned realizing I probably just stopped this guy f4om doing something important.

He had this distant look in his eyes like he was missing something and was slightly scared.

"Well, it was nice meeting you-

"My name is Sacha, you can call me Dimitri if you want though." He was smiling but he smiled dropped a bit when he saw me frowning and trying to leave.