Toffs First Day At Hopes Peak

Toffs Pov

"now honey are you sure you'll be ok" my dad asked worriedly. They always worried about me cause I'm blind but I can handle myself just fine. Just cause I'm blind doesn't mean I'm helpless!

"I'll be fine daddy I promise" I said reassuringly.

"I assure you that I'll take good care of your daughter" my classroom assistant said gently.

"ok have a good day sweetie" mom said kissing me on the forehead.

"thanks mom" I said as my classroom assistant lead me into the building.

She lead me into the classroom and sat me down.

"alright everyone this is toff Ibadishi. She's our new student and she's blind so I'd like you all to be very helpful and kind to her" our teacher said.

"ai sensi!" the class chirped.

Class began and I managed to follow along quite well even though I had to use Braille to read.

After class everyone crowded around me trying their best to help. They were just trying to be nice but I felt a bit overwhelmed.

"alright that's enough everyone don't overwhelm the poor girl" a kind voice said "it's a pleasure to meet you I'm kite Momota the class head boy. Please come to me if you need anything"

"ok" I said. He walked away with what I believe would be a kind smile.

I think I found someone I like in this school.