Our Last Day

Toros pov

I looked up at hopes peak academy sadly, knowing that it would be my last day here.

"what's the matter son? getting all sentimental" my dad teased.

"yeah a little bit" I admitted.

"Well don't worry son. You'll have plenty more memories to make from here" my other dad said encouragingly.

"yeah your right" I said feeling a little better. I stepped into the building telling myself that today would be a good day.

We entered the garden where our class was holding a tea party before graduation. Sho saw us and waved us over.

"hey guys isn't this awesome! We're finally graduating!"

"I know! No more homework!" hanako cheered high fiving the taller.

"I'm going to miss this place though." mia said

"I met you and sho here so I'll miss it too" remmy replied.

The rest of us agreed. We made so many good memories in this place. It was weird thinking that we're never going to attend a class here again.

"Well we just gotta enjoy our last day to the fullest" hanako said with a grin.

We nodded. She right we have to enjoy our last day to the fullest that's all there is to it.

"alright it's party time!" remmy yelled grabbing a fistful of food. We all laughed and joined in. After a couple of hours of partying we were called up for the leaving ceremony.

Our headmaster kyoko kirigiri came up and gave us a speech about what great students we were and how much he's going to miss us. It was really heartwarming actually.

Once he was finished he called us up one at a time to get our graduation certificate. Finally it was my turn. I politely took it from the headmasters hands and bowed at the crowd. My parents came up and hugged me at the end which made me blush. Maybe today wasn't such a sad day after all.