Life goes on (Gray's POV)

*2 weeks later*
It's been 2 weeks since April stayed the night. It had surprisingly been a good night, lots of good conversation and what not. It took everything in me to not go to her room that night. I know the types of clothes I have and I desperately wanted to see her in-
What the fuck Nicholas, get your head out of the gutter. She's my dead sisters bestfriend, that's it.
*buzz* *buzz*
I looked down at my phone to see a text from her. When she was here we exchanged numbers.
April: "I had fun the other day, let's do it again sometime ;)"
I laughed out loud... yes literally. She would be the one to make an emoji out of a semi colon and a parentheses. Just as I was about to reply something snarky, my second in command burst in my office.
Gregory: "Gray! You must see this, like right the fuck now."
He ran back out the door, with me close on his heels. Even though I run the mafia, we have a whole building that I own, with lots to do I need lots of people to do them. Gregory has been my second in command ever since I took over the mafia. We grew up together and I couldn't imagine anyone else as my second in command. As my second in command, everything I know, he knows. He's in charge of dealing with everything I don't want to, such as the other "employees" and training them. We have to have strong men and woman by our side if we ever have to go to war with our rival mafia, the Massimo's. Run by Mr. Massimo himself. We weren't always rivals, but he betrayed my father many years ago by ratting him out to the feds to save his own ass. We almost lost everything that day, but we quickly recovered and now we're better than ever. As the leader I have to deal with protecting everyone and making sure everyone gets their cut. I also make the decisions of well, everything. Gregory ran into the screen room, where there was a big ass screen in the middle of the room, showing the feedback of the security cameras of the Massimo's headquarters. It seems Mr. Massimo arrived inside the building, which was very rare. He hardly ever visited his own headquarters, so it must be important. As Mr. Massimo walked through the hallway, the person behind him was soon identified, and I almost choked on my own spit. It was April, my dead sisters bestfriend... what THE FUCK.