Yes... im stingy (April's POV)

*I'm so sorry y'all... i be so unmotivated and I'm pretty sure I started this book in like 2021😭. I'll try to be more active I have no idea how this book will end but I'll try not to disappoint😚*

April: "Let's go in the back for a little more... privacy." I whispered haughtily in her ear while placing my hand on her waist. I'm a girl, so I know what girls like obviously. If I got her to think the situation was about to be something else, this'll all be just a tad bit easier, hopefully. I heard Gray suck in a breathe and it took everything in me to not turn around and glare at him. He better be turned on by me, this is not a fucking threesome situation... unless it had to be? I don't know but I sure as hell didn't wanna see Gray fucking some other bitch, hot or not.

Vanessa grinned and looked at Gray.

Vanessa: "That's the best thing I've heard all day, follow me. Jughead and dune, stay here." She said this to her personal security guards. Wow, she must really trust us... her mistake. I felt Gray touch my arm, leading me to follow after ness. We shared silent glances but didn't say anything. I guess it's true what they say about soulmates, you can communicate telepathically... ok that shit was funnier in my head. 

The back room had only red lights, making everything look like it was in slow motion. There was a massive bed with all black bedding and pillows in the middle of the room, and the carpet was black as well. Vanessa came up to me and tucked my hair behind my ear, placing a soft kiss on my neck. Fuck, why am I soaked right now? I've never done anything with a girl before, like ever. But hey, I'm not against it. I suck in a breath as she starts sucking my neck, sure to leave a hickey.

I stare directly into Gray's eyes and smiles as his jaw flexes and his breath quickens. I pull ness's face up to mine and start kissing her slowly, then more rough. I pull away and grab Gray, kissing him as well. He roughly grabs my waist and pulls me closer, my leg against his hard on. I pull away and pull ness's face close to Gray's prompting them to kiss. Gray hesitates and gives me a questing look, and I give a "just go with it" look. He kissed her while moving her to the bed, and oh, did I mention there was this weird handcuff contraption thingy built into the bed? Well yea, there's that.

Vanessa gets on the bed while me and Gray put her ankles and wrists into the handcuffs, exposing her entirely to us. She smiled sexily as she stared at us both. I untied my dress, letting it fall completely, leaving me in only a bra and my panties.

April: "I like to put pleasure over business first, shall we?" I smirked as Gray stared at me, mouth gaping.

Gray: "Fuck."

April: "Yea babe, we would love to..."