My first time (April POV)

⚠️ For anyone wondering what the main characters April, Candice, Alaí, and Gray look like, here are the pictures, enjoy!⚠️

Candice

April

Alaí

Gray

Gray

I heard a ringing in my ears, and felt something in my mouth

I heard a ringing in my ears, and felt something in my mouth... a gag maybe? There was some type of black bag around my head and my arms were tied behind my back. Apparently I was sitting in a metal chair. I heard muffled voices that I couldn't quite make out. All of a sudden the bag was pulled off my head, and I immediately spit the gag out of my mouth. It tasted like shit btw. I saw Hellen standing in the middle of 2 other chairs. 2 people were in these chairs, their heads in bags, and most likely gagged as well.

Hellen: "Hello April. I'm sorry we have to meet again under these circumstances, but I payed a lot of money to have your father kill Candice, and then kill you. Unfortunately, he failed at both. He always was a dim witted man. And yes, that look of shock on your face is the whole reason why I did this. I'm kidding darling, you know what they say, behind every man is a great woman. I wanted me and Gray to run both your little "dynasty" and my husbands mafia. Just imagine how powerful I would be, but sadly my idiotic son has fallen in love with you, the enemy. Now I admit, I wanted you 2 together from the beginning, but it's just simply inconvenient at this point."

My mouth felt like sandpaper, and my lips like chalk. I didn't know wether or not I wanted to scream, speak, or just stay silent. I noticed the clothes the other 2 people in the chairs was wearing and realized they were Gray and Candice. I was overwhelmed with relief because even though they were captured, at least I knew they were safe.

April: "Sorry Hellen, but I don't give you permission to take over my dynasty, now let me and Candice and your son go, now you bitch."

I didn't even have the strength to glare at her as she laughed at me. I wiggled my arms, failing to get free.

Hellen: "You silly girl, do you really think I planned on asking? Once I kill you, your dynasty will me mine. Now, Cedrick go and take those bags off of them."

A man that I hadn't noticed standing by the wall walked over and snatched the bags off, revealing Candice and Gray. They both still have their eyes close, and I immediately started  thinking of ways to come up with a plan. It's stupid but here goes.

April: "Gray and Candice wake up, now!"

That earned me a slap in the face from "Cedrick", but it was worth it, because they immediately woke up. Gray looked around the room, and his eyes immediately landed on me. He twisted his arms discreetly to get out of the rope, but he bout caught, which caused a punch to his mouth by Cedrick.... I really hated him.

Candice: "Hellen!? What the hell? Let us go you old miserable bitch."

Hellen, who was facing me, swung around and slapped her. That caused both me and Gray to pull on our ropes, desperate to get out. Hellen stepped back in the circle, us surrounding her. She clasped her hands together as if to give a big speech, but then the door opened, and stars twinkled in my eyes as sun rays caught them. I hadn't realized before but the room was dim, with one yellow flickering light above us. Alaí walked through the door, looking beautiful as ever, the bitch. She had on a gold shimmery dress, with a plunging v line, and cute white pumps to go with it. Gray couldn't keep her eyes off of her, and my stomach churned.

Alaí: "Oh good, the gangs all here. Let's get started shall we?"

She looked us all over, her gaze landing on me the longest.

Alaí: "About a month ago Hellen came to me and offered me something I simply couldn't refuse. She wanted me to join her in her plan to kill Candice. That plan failed clearly, and it turns out Massimo double crossed us. He figured that Candice was worth more to him alive I guess, and now we're here. Gray killing Massimo and rescuing Candice and falling in.... love with April was just a coincidence. But it worked out in the end-"

Hellen held her hand out, a signal for her to stop speaking.

Hellen: "Except for your jealousy dear, which is why we took April."

Alaí: "Bite your tongue! I was never jealous, ever! April knows too much, and she also runs her dads mafia, so that's that. She has to die along with rest of them, end of discussion."

I don't know what I'm more mad about, the fact I'm about to die, or that it's my first time being kidnapped and it fucking sucks.