The funeral (Gray's pov)

Mom: "NOOOO my babbyyyy. Whyyyy!"

I can't believe the show she's putting on. The casket hasn't even been shown yet. For fucks sake. All of a sudden she clings herself on me in despair, I straight pushed that bitch off of me. What the fuck was wrong with her. I can't fucking handle this shit, not today. I rolled my eyes as she drastically landed on the floor as if I body slammed her. People gave me dirty looks but as soon as I caught their eye they quickly looked away. That's what I fucking thought.

Mom: "Gray how fucking dare you push me away. I'm just trying to grieve you bastard!"

I picked her up and whispered in her. "Let's not pretend that you gave a shit about Candice. She was a result of your bastard husbands deadly sin. He knocked up some whore and it broke you so you took your anger out on Candice every chance you could get. Pull yourself together and stop putting on this shitty show and shut the fuck up!"

As I let her go I smiled as her face paled. She knows I'm right, after my dads affair she was never the same again. I can still remember all the guys she fucked around the house as payback. I wonder if dad-

April: "I can't do this, I'm sorry."

I looked as she ran out the funeral home. THIS was April? She was gorgeous, definitely not the same as the last time I saw her. She had big blue eyes that were so cold they could cut through metal. Her hourglass figure hinted that she worked out daily, maybe. For some reason every cell in my body told me to go after her. And surprisingly my feet started moving towards where she ran to. This should be interesting.