Sex club tings (April's POV)

Me and Candice stood there, utterly stunned. What the fuck was that? I started to go after him but Candice held me back.

Candice: "Let him blow off some steam, he clearly needs it." She said this while rolling her eyes. Is there something that she's not telling me? "In the meantime my dear sissy bestie, let's go get some ice cream, maybe Rita's?"

I scoffed. Did she seriously wanna go out with that masked man on the loose? Gray's delivery was shitty but what he said was right, we need to figure out who this man is..like yesterday. She saw the look on my face and just chuckled to herself. What the fuck was so funny?

Candice: "He seriously didn't tell you?" She said in curiosity.

April: "Tell me what? Candice what the fuck is going on?!" Ok, now I was getting frustrated... and a little nervous. She just laughed again.

Candice: "You guys are going on a mission tonight, and no it's not related to the masked man, it's about getting information from a special... client of ours. That's probably why he's on edge." With this she laughed even harder, doubled over and everything.

April: "Why is that funny? We've been on a mission like this before." Ok now I was confused, where is this mission at?

Candice: "This mission is a little.. well beyond your experience to say the least. But it'll be good practice and our other girl that would usually do this is sick. The mission will be at pandemonium, a sex club. Our client is an ally... for now. We believe she has some crucial information about why some of our drug shipments have come up short, so don't be too pushy at first. But tbh, if you have to kill her it'll be fine. After we get our Rita's we have to go shopping because I'm pretty sure you have nothing to wear for this occasion girly." She sighed. "Honestly, what would you do without me?"

She laughed at this as my mouth was still gaping open, probably looking like an idiot.

April: "Will I have to have... you know... sex?" My cheeks turned red as she kept laughing. I punched her arm. "Candice come on, this isn't funny, I've never been to a sex club before." She finally shut the hell up and wiped her tears.

Candice: "You might have deal with people being a little touchy, hence why Gray might be a little heated today. But you don't have to fuck- I mean have sex with anyone." She said while holding in a snicker. She pulled me out of the door and out the building. God please let tonight go correctly, and that Gray gets his stick outta his ass.

*later that night* Grays POV:

I looked up from fixing this stupid cuff link, and what I saw made me drop the corsage I was holding. April was walking down the steps, looking so fucking sexy. She had on a sparkly silver dress with slits on both sides of her legs. It was a v neck so some cleavage was showing, and it hugged her curves so well. She had white heels to match, with long strings that tied up to her knees in a little bow. She also had a blonde bob wig on.

Gray: "Wow..." I'm sure I looked like a complete idiot just gawking.

April: "Close your mouth dear, I still didn't forget about earlier, now let's go." She said as she swayed her hips a little too much as he walked past me.

Gray: "I said I was sorry!" I yelled out as she gave me the finger. She so deserved what's about to happen tonight, my little brat. I ran after her and got in the car where she was waiting. I quickly drove to Pandemonium, where a line of cars were wrapped around the building. I got several honks as I sped past them all to the front, where the guard let me in the gates. Horny fucks. April hasn't said a word this whole car ride, for fucks sake how many times do I have to apologize?

I drove to the entrance and gave the keys to the valet, and we walked up to the building. As soon as the door was opened, the scent of sex and perfume hit us so hard I almost gagged.

April: "Let's just get this shit over with, shall we?" She said while hooking her arm through mine.

Gray: "We shall Mrs. Rainy." I smiled a flashy smile as cameras went off, taking pictures of us, and then we stepped through the door.