Back to business Mr.Gray... (April's POV)

*2 months later*

April: *grunts* "Have you had enough, or are you done?" I smirk as I hold Gray in a headlock. For the past 2 months we've both been training with only each other to gain our strength from our injury. We haven't talked much about us... or have had sex for that matter. I don't necessarily care, but still... is he even still into me? Cause I'm sure as hell still into him, the way he favors his right hand more when swinging knives, how graceful he even does it. His swiftness and agility...

Gray: "For fucks sake fine, I'm tapping." He says as he rolls his eyes. "Don't ever forget that I let you win every time." He gets up and grabs a towel, dabbing his face with it.

I laugh a little too loudly because I know he hates it.

April: "Whatever you have to tell yourself to sleep at night babe."

I walk over to the table to grab my water bottle when suddenly the hairs on the back of my neck stands up. I feel his print rub against my ass as he slides his fingertips up my arms, giving me chills. His breath on my ear as he muzzles his head in my neck.

Gray: "You know exactly what I tell myself at night "babes". He gives my arm a gentle squeeze, but I break out of his embrace.

April: "Actually I don't, you've barely touched me since before the kidnapping and killing your mother thing. Why?" Maybe I'm being selfish but I don't care, what is he so afraid of? He just sighs and grabs his water bottle from the table as well, taking several long chugs of it before turning back to me.

Gray: "Look rain, I haven't felt this way about anyone in, well, ever. I thought what we had at first was just sex, but even then I loved you. I'm undeniably and utterly in love with you, and I don't wanna fuck it up, ever. If that means I have to hold you at night while in our underwear and resist the temptation to tie you to the bed and make you scream my name all night long, then so be it." He walks towards me and grabs me by the arms. "I'll take it as slow as you want."

I thought this was ironic since I wanted him to grab my waist, bend me over, and make me cum 3+ times. But it was so sweet that he felt that way about me, straining to do things at my pace. But enough was enough, I deserved to be happy after all the shit I went through, all the shit WE have been through.

April: "That's probably the most sweetest thing any man has ever said to me, and I'm in love with you too, but it's not like we haven't had sex before gray. I want you in every way, we're already dating, been on tons of dates. It's ok, I want to start having sex again , I promise." I say as I slide my arms around his neck. He looks me in the eyes, his pupils dilating, then he smashes his lips onto mine. Then, of course, Candice bursts open the door.

Candice: "You guys have got to see this shit."