When will it ever end? (Gray's POV)

I huff silently as we follow Candice into the main room. I was having a moment with April, I finally told her why I've been holding back these past 2 months and dropped the L word. I can't wait to show her just how much I love her tonight....

Candice: "Hellooooo!!! Earth to Gray, fucking pay attention to this shit."

I looked up in annoyance as April snickered. So damn cute. I finally looked on the camera screen and saw a masked man walking up to one of my big warehouses. Who the fuck was he and why didn't I know about this sooner. He threw something towards the door and a few seconds later it exploded, the inside too... All my shipments and materials and guns gone from that warehouse. The man looked at the camera and held up 3 fingers. A car sped up to him and he quickly hopped inside, leaving.

Candice: "This happened yesterday in broad daylight, and-"

Gray: "And you didn't fucking tell me? Are you an idiot or what?"

I yelled as I interrupted her. Did she not think this was something I needed to know when it first fucking happened?

April: "Hey! Calm down babe, I'm sure she had her reasons let's not panic."

"This is unbelievable, after all we've all been through we should all be FUCKING PANICKING BECAUSE OF THIS MYSTERY MAN. We don't know who he is or what he wants or anything. Guess I have to do everything around here huh?"

I stormed out, cursing to myself silently. I didn't mean to snap on them like that, and I didn't tell them what this was because I didn't want them to panic. But my dad once told me something his dad told him a while ago. Called the "family curse" by the Veldez family. They promised to hunt down our entire blood line and kill us all, but we haven't seen them in decades. The MO matches from back then, which means it's only going to get way worse.... oh fuck me.