The aftermath of the aftermath (Gray's pov)

*1 month later*
After the funeral I went back to work as if nothing ever happened. And I still don't know what the fuck happened with April. When she said what she said to me me I felt chills all down my spine, and I instantly got cold. I don't know what came over me but I didn't like it. She probably thinks imma dick now, which I suppose is good. I'm too dangerous for her innocent life, it's best she stays away.
*ring* *ring*

I saw the caller ID and was reluctant to answer, but atlas it could be important I guess.

Gray: "Yes mother?"

I said this with a hint of annoyance that she breezed right past as usual.

Mom: "Hey sweetheart, I gave April your address and I told her that you wanted her to come over to bond and whatnot. I really think you should give this whole thing a try. Anyways toodles love!"

You have got to be fucking kidding me... What the fuck is wrong with her. I barely even know April, not to mention the last time we interacted it did not go smoothly at all. Dammit I might as well cook some food, or maybe I should just send her away once she gets here? Nah I don't have time to hear my moms mouth. Welp, I guess I should get dressed and prepare for this whole fucked up evening.