Sex, sex, and more sex (Gray's POV)

⚠️ WARNING DETAILED SEX SCENE⚠️

Women are so fucking difficult. It shouldn't feel so bitter sweet to see Alaí again, right? I mean yea we had a big fall out years ago, but she's hot, I should be thrilled. So why did I say that Alaí can stay at my house with Candice and that I would stay with April? It did kind of turn me on to see her so jealous, I've never seen that side of her before.

April: "Are you gong to follow me all the way to my car? I already have to live with you for 2 weeks, you can't drive your own car?"

I know her words were meant to hurt me, but all I could do was feel happy. Happy that she cared enough to be jealous, and happy that she thought it would be so easy to get rid of me. It would be fun showing her how wrong she is.

Gray: "Stop being a big baby before I spank you."

I smirked as she stopped walking for a second, but quickly caught herself and continued to walk away with her head held high. She was so sexy when she was being defiant. We finally reached the car, and I slid in the drivers seat.

April: "Get up, it's my car so I'm driving."

She said while standing in the drivers door, causing me to not be able to close the door.

Gray: "I'm not letting you drive with me in the car while your in such an emotional.... jealous state."

I ducked as she threw the keys at my head and stomped to the passengers side. Living with her for 2 weeks would be very fun indeed. The whole car ride was silent, and I tried to talk to her twice, and both time she ignored. Ok at first it was cute, now it's annoying. Did she really have a right to even be jealous at all? Yes we had amazing sex, but nothings official, not even my feelings for her.

Gray: "Look, this whole jealousy thing was hot at first, but now it's annoying. We fucked once, and we're not dating, so get a fucking grip on yourself."

I regretted being so harsh, but I couldn't afford to have any type of relationship right now anyway, even though I cared so much about her. I had to push her away somehow.

April: "I was never jealous, and yes I'm aware we fucked once, gladly we will NEVER be doing it again. It wasn't even that amazing anyways."

She said as she turned her head away from me. Wow. Now that was cruel. I was silent as I drove the rest of the way to my house. I needed to pack some shit before going to April's.

April: "I'll stay in the car, leave the keys please."

Right, so she can drive off without me? Not gonna happen. As I slid out the car I took the keys with me, forcing her to stomp behind me. I reached the door and saw Alaí sitting on the bed in a towel, and Candice eating Thai food. All of a sudden I felt guilty to be in the same room as Alaí... what the hell was wrong with me?

I grabbed my suitcase as April went over towards Candice, immediately whispering and laughing. Most likely talking shit, their favorite hobby. I started packing shirts and pants and underwear as Alaí walked up behind me and put her hand on my shoulder. I shrugged her off and she stomped away.

Gray: "Ok, let's go I'm done packing. I'll see you tomorrow Candice I love you."

Candice: "Love you more whore."

I gave her a glare as her and April burst out laughing.

Alaí: "What, no goodbye kiss for me?"

Just as I was about to respond, April did.

April: "I'll think you'll survive without it babes."

She then stalked past me and left, leaving the door wide open. I followed her and got into the car, and drove to her house. The car ride was silent, and I liked it that way. I needed to think. We could not have sex again, ever. It's fucking with my head too much, and I need to focus. It'll be hard to resist, but I'll manage. We pulled up to her house and she didn't wait for me as I got my suitcase out and followed her. She immediately got some blankets and pillows out of a closet and sat them on the floor next to the couch.