Chapter 28: Saying Yes To The Dress

~Oliver's POV~

Bethany is going to be a take girls to find her wedding and she isn't gonna show me until the day she is surprising me on the day of the wedding day show me her dress but she's gonna look so beautiful she looks more beautiful after she had Olivia. Today I'm staying home to watch Olivia which I'm happy to I just love my little girl she's currently sleeping in her bassinet as I'm reading quidditch magazines as Bethany came downstairs all ready for the day and go out to find her dress.

Bethany: hey babe are you all in good hands of watching Olivia?

Me: No worries babe I got it under control it's just gonna be me bonding with my girl you just enjoy shopping for the beautiful dress babe

Bethany: okay baby I love you

Me: I love you 2 my sweetheart

I leaned in and kissed her and she kisses back

Bethany: I'll be back in about 2 hours

Me: have fun babe

Bethany apparates

I sit back down and read my Quidditch magazines while Olivia sleeps as I just sat down and keep reading the magazines until I heard Olivia cry and I grab a bottle and I feed her and I just and I feed her until the bottle is gone and I then I burp her and then I keep burping her until she burped she does good and held her and she just looks so peaceful as she yawns and gets ready to sleep I laid her on my chest and rocked her back and forth on the rocking chair in her nursery looking at her she has so much of Bethany's features but she does have a lot more of mine so she's in the mix but she's beautiful like Bethany how did I get so lucky to have 2 beautiful girls in my life Olivia finally falls asleep and I decided to hold her for a bit more.

Olivia sleeping

~Bethany's POV~So I met up with Angela and Katie to shop for a wedding dress Angela is gonna keep the dress at her place until the big day I wanna surprise Ollie on the big day for him to see the dress we're also shopping for brides maids dresses ...

~Bethany's POV~
So I met up with Angela and Katie to shop for a wedding dress Angela is gonna keep the dress at her place until the big day I wanna surprise Ollie on the big day for him to see the dress we're also shopping for brides maids dresses after I find the dress. I tried on several dresses and I saw this one final option it's beautiful dress.

Bethany's Dress

The dress was perfect and I just tried it on it was the dress that I actually dreamed of I say this is the one

Bethany: this is the one

Dress owner: I say this is your best.

Katie: so your saying yes to the dress?

Bethany: I am saying yes to the dress this is the one.

As I took off the dress it was time to pick the brides maids dress (not gonna do pics until the wedding chapter) I sat down and looked and they found a lot of options.

Angela: I love it it's a yes to the dress.

Katie: it's perfect it's absolutely perfect.

2 hours went by it was time to head home I dropped off the dresses at Katie's apartment I left the apartment went by the store to pick up a few things to make dinner and apperated back home.

Oliver: hey baby how did the shopping go

Bethany: well tried a lot on till I found the right one.

Oliver: I can't wait till our big day so I can see you in it.

Bethany: I know I also went by the market to pick up a few things cause it's been awhile since we picked up any food so making dinner today and did Olivia do good?

Oliver: well all she does is eat, dirty her diaper and sleep.

Bethany: Ollie that's what babies do.

Oliver: wanna help with dinner today?

Bethany: sure since Olivia is on her nap time.

Oliver: let me help put the rest of these stuff up.

We put the rest of the groceries up as I got the ingredients to make dinner we're having spegethii and meat balls Oliver makes the meatballs as I let the noodles cook as I make the pasta sauce.

Oliver: how's the sauce going?

Bethany: going great babe how you doing the meatballs?

Oliver: it's going great but it will be good once it's all cooked and made

I smiled at Oliver as I prepared for Olivia's breast milk cause since I'm breast feeding her which is normal for women in the Wizard world too I read muggle books about motherhood Ollie has been a lot of help and during the time I was pregnant we talked about having more children in the future but right now we're slowing down and settling in having a first born Oliver is cooking the meatballs as I get Olivia's bottle ready I'm using the breast pump which is a muggle thing I decided to give it a try like cause my cousin is married to a muggle she's the only close family I have unlike my parents her name is Laura shes a few years older than me the family was disgusted with her when she married David cause he's a muggle and now they have 2 children yes I still owl her she's the closest one I have she was the only member of my family that actually wasn't cruel. We finally finished cooking we ate as I was feeding Olivia.

Oliver: you doing okay? You want me to feed her?

Bethany: I got her babe she's gotta eat more than I do.

Oliver: so where's the dress hidden?

Bethany: I'm not gonna tell you cause I know you and you snoop.

Oliver: *laughs* I don't always snoop it's just a question.

Bethany: well your not gonna know cause its a surprise babe gotta wait till our wedding day babe one a month a way.

We finally finished eating as I put Olivia in her crib Oliver is in the bed reading quidditch magazines man he's an obsessed quidditch freak but I love him I put Olivia in her crib and walked into mine and Ollie's room and changed into comfy pajama pants and all the sudden he wants to be affectionate he kisses my neck.

Bethany: babe what are you doing?

Oliver: why I can't show how much I love you?

Bethany: *giggles* yeah but we already had a baby

Oliver: come on babe all I want is just to kiss you

Bethany smiles as she kisses him back and it went on for awhile. Eventually we went to sleep it feels great sleeping next to Oliver knowing he's holding me as I'm sleeping.

(Hey everyone I am sooooooo sorry for not updating this fanfiction I don't have a computer I slacked off this fanfic but I hope y'all enjoy this chapter. -Chelsie)